Garbled Error Message and Force Close

Guildcard: 42169007

Character Slot: 2

Date/Time: 3/3/2016 appx 6:30pm PST

Description: Went to go to the bathroom. When I came back I unlocked the computer from screen saver and this message was waiting for me.

Comments: No choice but to click “OK”. I can’t understand what this error is or what it means. But as soon as I click OK, the game closes. Any help would be appreciated.

http://hmp.me/rkk

I tried to post the image but it says "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."...

Your screen saver made the game crash, is the same as the User Account Control prompt that dims the desktop and makes it crash with this message.

Disable your screen saver or don't stop playing xD.

Also you can only post images with direct links (ending like .jpg .png. .bmp etc)

Edited by Soly

Smallish box with strange chars in it ?

i get that all the time when i launch another program or if the PC launches something in the background , it basicly crashes your game .

Like if i launch PSO then mumbles it crashes the game other way round if fine,

Edited by acidman

Your screen saver made the game crash, is the same as the User Account Control prompt that dims the desktop and makes it crash with this message.

Disable your screen saver or don't stop playing xD.

Also you can only post images with direct links (ending like .jpg .png. .bmp etc)

I didn't know about the direct link. That sucks because I was trying to just shorten the url. Was a .png, then a .jpg. The error on the rich text editor wasn't very specific.

As far as the crash... is there a reason the text is garbled? Can I un-garble it? Not that I don't trust you, but I sometimes play at work and taking off the screen saver or not having the screen lock isn't a great idea...

Let me know if there's a way to translate or if I'm missing something. Otherwise, thanks and I will see about working around it!

I didn't know about the direct link. That sucks because I was trying to just shorten the url. Was a .png, then a .jpg. The error on the rich text editor wasn't very specific.

As far as the crash... is there a reason the text is garbled? Can I un-garble it? Not that I don't trust you, but I sometimes play at work and taking off the screen saver or not having the screen lock isn't a great idea...

Let me know if there's a way to translate or if I'm missing something. Otherwise, thanks and I will see about working around it!

Exactly.. don't shorten it

72598c981790c59d2a8ee19d062efce3.jpg

Regarding to the garbled text, I think is hardcoded and well.. just appears like that... I'll look into it, but right now there is no way around it... as in it will crash in these situations. Screen saver (new) and UAC prompt

Edited by Soly