EvE / F.0X saying Hello

EvE

Hello folks,

I haven't played PSO for like 3 years now and somehow i now got the itch in my fingers to play again.But then i had to find out that schthack, where i played for years, had a dataloss, so i looked for a new home, and i hope that Ultima will fulfill this rule;)

I really look forward to the community and hope to meet some nice people.

EvE

• Like 1

Hello folks,

I haven't played PSO for like 3 years now and somehow i now got the itch in my fingers to play again.But then i had to find out that schthack, where i played for years, had a dataloss, so i looked for a new home, and i hope that Ultima will fulfill this rule;)

I really look forward to the community and hope to meet some nice people.

EvE[/quote

Welcome back EvE good to see you again old friend ,will have to catch up it's been a while :) Deth is still around but not as active ,i am around a lot AHH#PG# when im not at sea and cat is around a fair bit to ,you remeber cat aka lunauna was her name back then ,the team are still together, well a few of us still ,will be home this weekend if you wanna catch up

i will def. be on this weekend!

lunauna also rings a bell for me. I'm excited :D Maybe i can get Holy to play again also.

Edited by EvE

Yeh he did say that's all he played , would be good to have you both back in the PSO world this Ultima server is 100 times better anyway

at least you have a chance of finding things here , tho you still need to work hard

PS check you PM's EvE :)