Aegid's Signature/Avatar/Wallpaper shop!

Aegid

I made a quick banner just to test some things. Honestly I can make many banners, if you guys need me to. I'm just entering this community and I wish to see it keeping being strong, so I'll do my part if required.

9ismmc.png

@Foiexx, coming soon-ish xD, and thank you :)

Already looks very good, personally I would like something with a bit more 'action' for example the 3 base classes fighting against booma's. What I'm trying to achieve is that people that played this game in the past immediately get a nostalgia shot when they see the website. This is a request so tell me what it is you'd like in return for a worked out banner.

He wants a Dark Flow! XD

Enviado desde mi GT-I8262B mediante Tapatalk

Well as most players from back in the days played offline, they have never seen or heard from dark weapons. I'm more thinking of a simple saber/handgun/cane as we've all been there. ^^"

I understand, I couldn't think of a more PSO-ish banner other than like you said, the 3 mains, booma and a forest, however, I don't know how well it goes with the current forum theme.
Noon-ish:
vpguaf.png

Day:
vpguaf.png

A more Blue-ish

wraxk0.png

Edited by Aegid
  • Like 3

I understand, I couldn't think of a more PSO-ish banner other than like you said, the 3 mains, booma and a forest, however, I don't know how well it goes with the current forum theme.

Noon-ish:

vpguaf.png

Day:

vpguaf.png

A more Blue-ish

wraxk0.png

Truly awesome! If there is one thing I would change it's the ultima Logo (should be a bit brighter/bigger). Appart from that, I love it.

And Evie/Soly approves too :D

Truly awesome! If there is one thing I would change it's the ultima Logo (should be a bit brighter/bigger). Appart from that, I love it.

And Evie/Soly approves too :D

Good to know :)

oa8bih.png

2vd5y.png

w06es4.png

How's that font?

Edited by Aegid

Why does it have to be all males? What about the females? We all know Ultima would not exist without all the female characters. As a feminist, I am offended by that banner but I think it's pretty. I'd rather replace all those disgusting probably misogynistic men with women though. :)

can you make me a signature and avatar if I send you the pictures I require? c:

Yup, I just need to know the details that I mention on the first post, that is so the requester is happier about the result.