Team #pG# - pHaNtAsY GoDz

acidman

This team have been around a long time now moving from Sega to Schack and now on to Ultima .

Many of the first team members have moved on and just a couple remain from the old days , we play hard and we play fair

we have a turn about system when hunting items for each team member , varying the runs so as we are not running TTF all day .

Always looking for solid UK players as it gets quite when the US sleeps :( .

so if you spot us on the server don't be shy pop over let's run some games :)

Edited by acidman
  • Like 2

Proud too be in this team, been so since 2012 and currently a very active member, from the uk need more uk players as i get lonely lol, and im not a vamp i dont do nights lol. would love too play with fair and fun people the same as myself. See you on sometime :onion-head71:

This is a great team from as far as I can see. I was apart of this team for approximately 2 months. The members are very well mannered and knowledgeable of the game.

• Like 1

Wow i remember you guys from holynoize and goose :D But i forgot the name of the scottish guy, but "AHH" sure rings a bell :) Greetings from EvE!!

• Like 1

DETH!! That was the guy i forgot the name, and now that you mention it, ye you both were scots, also i think deths daughter also played. good ol' times :)

• Like 1

What wait What EvE is that you from back when we ran with NoiZe and Goose ? well me and deth and both his daughters play here and we are all up just outside Aberdeen :)

Edited by acidman

• 1 month later...