Login server has been down for 8 hours now!

Viper

Just a thought since no one could get one for about 8 hours today, would it be possible to get a 5X exp rare monster event. To make up for the time everyone lost to farm and level, Just suggesting it because its the weekend when players are more active. Since we had no way to resolve the issue in anyway ourselves and no one can get on at all. It be really appreciated if you could show us some love =) and help us make up for lost time. Thanks for reveiwing and considering this post. And this is also to inform you that log in servers crashed just so we know I'm in the right section.

Edited by Viper

Although i understand your point of view, we have a privilege to play here, not a right.

Ah and i try not to make a topic everytime the server crashes because the Admins already know and it Might incentive others to make more topics (which really dont say anything besides the server crashing... which is basicly spam since we all know the server is down).

Anyway its the Admin choise to increase the rate to 5x for a short time. True that Larva has done it in the past to make up for lost time but we had an event yesterday of rare monsters and a 5x exp and Rare monsters last weekend. We cannot abuse the exp or we will all be lv 200 in a week :P

Edited by SunnyD

I see your point and understand where your coming from, but I hope we atleast get rare monsters. Only because the login has now been down for 16 hours, I see where your coming from and it's just me making a suggestion.

PS: LOL, thanks apollo.

now i havent gotten on 2day to seeif login is working but SunnyD is right. but if login is somehow down for 24 hours, then yah Apollo make good suggestion. anyway im not a mod or anything but topic should be closed soon. don't need ppl spamming for events.

P.S. you dont have to ask for the event tho. like sunny said , larva has ben known to compensate most of time but hell i wanna play. 1 simple shout in shoutbox would suffice. altho im sure wit 1 more event i will get me an hp lol

Why not instant lvl 200 event?

I don't see wich is the main idea here. A 5x exp event just because you couln't play for 8 hours? I know you want to be uber strong with all the weapons so you can show off how fast you can kill, but please, the game already has some sort of exp multiplier, reaching top lvl is already easy.

Your request of a 5x exp is the same as asking the staff to make you lvl 200 just because you couldn't play.

By playing PSO BB you agree with these little problems.

Edited by K_I_R_E_E_K
  • Like 1

this is my hobby lol, if I'm not online I'm at work or doing stuff with my fiance.

COUGH COUGH COUGH! I have a feeling there are 2 words in that sentence that are meant to be removed :D Tell you fi not to hit me XD

Edited by Apollo