Larva pls put pgf back on donation list

PGF drop  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Would you guys want PGF to be turned on year round?

Really bad idea to put on the donation list.

Either it will be something like it was before, around 65 dts and then there will just be too much in circulation.

Either the price will be a troll price like 300+ dts which is already what people would pay if people was selling DWs (which's not the case).

Don't mind too close that last sentence it's awfully built so just go the main idea : it would not be affordable.

Stop with DTs. Need more gaming less paying (-> especially newcomers who just buy things whatever the price is). If something had to be done, just put it all year around, but not on the donation list.

#worstweaponsevershouldnotbebought

Edited by Misombre

Have an event where you can buy one for a reasonable amount of PDs lol. Not 1000+ >.> (one per person of course)

Edited by tru
  • Like 2

isnt the buying alot of dts for these items what people were complaining about? most people that would buy it off the list will be donators/ more well off people. it wouldnt really be like if they made it drop during two events or year round. at least those two options provide an equal opportunity for all. the donation list only offers to the wealthy players or donators once again. If we are talking "fairness" as i believe some people like to make themselves think they are the donation list wouldnt help in that department lol

Edited by Starlord
  • Like 1

When I first posted this I didnt put too much thought into the drop being turned on year round. I would much rather have the year round drop than it being on the donation list of course, as it would give you the option to tough it out instead of being ripped off

edit: added poll cause thats a good idea

Edited by evilfate
  • Like 2

Hi, I want to give my opinion as a newcomer to the forums.
Yesterday, being my second day, I was speaking to Mr.Hucast. He mentioned that PGF was only obtainable in Christmas. It discouraged my a lot, specially since it is my favorite weapon, it was hard to accept that I had to wait a whole year (a little less) to be able at least to hunt it, because it's not a guaranteed drops as you guys have mentioned.
Psychologically, I believe it would be better to have it all year, not mattering much if it's really really hard to get, as at least having a chance to get it is satisfying enough.

Ima keep this short. First off I feel like only donars should comment here, secondly how people spend their hard earned dollar is on them if they wanna pay a million dts let them how is that affecting your life, third I donate here because I play everyday and I didn't wanna be a free laoder, fourthly I think the people that complain about prices ect just upset a little they cannot get one whether that be purchase from player or hunt one, I don't agree with having them on the list because new players or low level characters cant enjoy the game if you are a cast you WILL NOT hit the boss and you will not level up. People just need to chill and if they don't wanna buy something for the price its selling for at the time just sit back and watch, this is so hypocritical to me because no one says anything about the server prices but complain about player prices, at the end you get the item same difference oh except it was harder for you and you selling less lol this is hilarious to me. The point is if you cant afford it or don't have one it just wasn't in the cards for you or if one is X amount and you want it, just donate and get the green stamp by your name. I think that's all I have for now.

First bro, it's 'donors' not 'donars'.

Second, we're ALL part of the server. Not just donors....so we're ALL entitled to our own opinions.

Lastly, I think it's a good idea to turn it on all year around. There is really very little incentive to donate on this server other than to 'keep the server alive', and being from the original SCHThack....I was fed that same bullshit about 'donate to keep the server up' and now look at SCHThack...

That's my 2 cents worth.

Edited by TheJoker25
  • Like 5

Oh lord here we go.... @thejoker25 weren't you banned from shcthack for hacking/cheating? Yeah I've heard how you rollXD this is funny

And thank you for correcting me btw "donors" are the people that buy off list people that don't donate are asking for it to be on the list that makes no sense....so if it was on the list will that be incentive for them to donate lmao makes no sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by abousweid

Oh lord here we go.... @thejoker25 weren't you banned from shcthack for hacking/cheating? Yeah I've heard how you rollXD this is funny

And thank you for correcting me btw "donors" are the people that buy off list people that don't donate are asking for it to be on the list that makes no sense....so if it was on the list will that be incentive for them to donate lmao makes no sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. Don't know where you're getting your info from, but I left on my own accord.

Also you still owe me 1 PD for the Zalure 30 you bought from me. So before you start running that mouth to me you'd best pay up, lmao.

Pay up xD

01:39:45 42162185 Abousweid sick

01:39:46 42152188 HHawk4 ah
01:39:49 42162185 Abousweid can i get that zal
01:39:49 42098479 å£²ę˜„å©¦ the rare drop song
01:39:50 42152188 HHawk4 joker whai
01:39:54 42158104 Sick oh yeah
01:39:54 42152188 HHawk4 i am
01:39:54 42162185 Abousweid please
01:39:57 42152188 HHawk4 not a lie
01:40:00 42162185 Abousweid join my game
01:40:01 42152188 HHawk4 :^)
01:40:02 42158104 Sick join my game
01:40:04 42158104 Sick or yours
01:40:07 42162185 Abousweid its called
01:40:10 42162185 Abousweid glide hunt
01:40:10 42152188 HHawk4 sw
01:40:13 42152188 HHawk4 dwdw
01:40:16 42152744 suzi.q making room
01:40:20 42152188 HHawk4 dw
01:40:45 Enter IDE HUNT
01:41:17 42162185 Abousweid i have 2 on this account ill get you the other one
01:41:19 42162185 Abousweid after hh
01:41:37 42162185 Abousweid ty
01:42:27 42162185 Abousweid ok ty sick ima get this run started
01:42:32 42162185 Abousweid unless you wanted to come
01:42:50 42158104 Sick i will help for one
01:42:53 42158104 Sick then bed
01:42:58 42162185 Abousweid ok

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 4

I really hope they make this droppable all year , this would be inspiration enough for me to keep doing the seabed runs on ultimate.

Seabed by far is my favorite map and having the opportunity to obtain a PGF other ways opposed to paying an arm and leg would be amazing.

• Like 1

Guido Palau, Tera, Patrick Bell, zaykho, would you guys mind letting me know your thoughts as to why you wouldn't want to see the drop enabled? curious

Just voted "oh hell no" as well. I can't speak for the others but I'm telling you, a year round drop is as Aegid said, only psychologically satisfying. How many people do you see hunting sjs? No one, due to its drop rate (though I hear thats about to change to 1/700). Sure a year round pgf drop sounds nice but its not worth it if its gonna be insanely hard (and I think its safe to say it would be harder than an sjs considering, well, its a freakin PGF). Everyone would go crazy and hunt it and I'll bet that after one week, everybody would just get jaded and start to think " well, its year round so I can always hunt it whenever". Eventually that will turn into an "eh fuck it" type of thinking. Also, even if the drop rate was "fair", I believe that would completely kill the exclusivity and "swag points" that come with owning a dark wep. Again, I wont speak for everybody but I think its a fair assumption to say that a great amount of people view owning a dark wep as the be all, end all goal of pso. Once you achieve that, the game has been "beaten".

The only way I could be on board with a year round drop is what some people have already suggested. Make it a year round drop, and then raise the drop rate when it comes to the x-mas event.

And as for prices going down.. I don't think anything can be done about that. Putting a PGF on the donation list would be terrible. Everyone and their dog will have a dark wep and that would totally kill the game and again remove the "swag points". But lets say we did put it on the donation list, why stop there? What about STA? CB? People are VERY vocal about those prices as well. At that rate, ALL the event items could be donate-able and then why even bother playing during the events or at all for that matter? Everyone would be decked out with SSS tier gear and the game would get boring real fast.

And one last personal note, I find it hilarious that the most vocal people about this topic...... are people that already have a dark wep(s). <_<

TLDR: There isn't one. Read everything or don't bother

• Like 3

Just voted "oh hell no" as well. I can't speak for the others but I'm telling you, a year round drop is as Aegid said, only psychologically satisfying. How many people do you see hunting sjs? No one, due to its drop rate (though I hear thats about to change to 1/700). Sure a year round pgf drop sounds nice but its not worth it if its gonna be insanely hard (and I think its safe to say it would be harder than an sjs considering, well, its a freakin PGF). Everyone would go crazy and hunt it and I'll bet that after one week, everybody would just get jaded and start to think " well, its year round so I can always hunt it whenever". Eventually that will turn into an "eh fuck it" type of thinking. Also, even if the drop rate was "fair", I believe that would completely kill the exclusivity and "swag points" that come with owning a dark wep. Again, I wont speak for everybody but I think its a fair assumption to say that a great amount of people view owning a dark wep as the be all, end all goal of pso. Once you achieve that, the game has been "beaten".

The only way I could be on board with a year round drop is what some people have already suggested. Make it a year round drop, and then raise the drop rate when it comes to the x-mas event.

And as for prices going down.. I don't think anything can be done about that. Putting a PGF on the donation list would be terrible. Everyone and their dog will have a dark wep and that would totally kill the game and again remove the "swag points". But lets say we did put it on the donation list, why stop there? What about STA? CB? People are VERY vocal about those prices as well. At that rate, ALL the event items could be donate-able and then why even bother playing during the events or at all for that matter? Everyone would be decked out with SSS tier gear and the game would get boring real fast.

And one last personal note, I find it hilarious that the most vocal people about this topic...... are people that already have a dark wep(s). <_<

TLDR: There isn't one. Read everything or don't bother

No one? Excuse me, I'm hunting sjs. Someone will, just like how I'm hunting sjs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• Like 3