Larva pls put pgf back on donation list

PGF drop  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Would you guys want PGF to be turned on year round?

when playing as a f2p player without donating for gear, your best bet is to farm event items and also other items of value. such as luck mats, RR, ADR, zanba, WD, etc etc. there are so many things to hunt that are worth a good amount. its how i got to where im at without having to donate. ofc if the prices of these dark weps stay how they are i wouldn't count on buying one anytime soon, and i wouldnt even if you could afford one. 200-300dts could be made much more useful imo, such a waste. i've given up on buying another dm to make my set, ill wait until christmas again if i have too xD

my advise. get with a team and ask them to help you get event items. event items will get you to your goal faster than materials would.sorry im getting off topic here D:but i wish you all the luck mat may the next dark weapon land in your hand.

Thanks for all of the advice but as of the time of the events i was to weak and uninformed about what to do so i went with the easy way of farming materials with a Greenil, by now i know i should get in a team and go after event items but as of the moment i'm sure i would get last pick (as in everyone else gets theirs first) which is understandable, so even still getting up their is gonna take time and i'm not against that at all. i'm completely in agreement with releasing these limited event items or never to be released again items. as of the moment.. i'm not even after a dark weapon.. i'm after Hylian and i cant even find that for 20-30 DTS D:

but i'm gonna keep tryin (<>,..,<>)

During an event, If rare enemy boost is on and HH is off, you are probably better off farming mats (and unsealing at the same time). When HH is turned on, then you can shift focus to event items.

Rare enemy boost and exp boost are usually on at the same time, and once again, you are better off farming mats than trying to get exp. It would be nice if we could get exp boost without rare enemy boost, because I can almost never take advantage of it for this reason.

• Like 3

i was new not too long ago. i grinded my way up theres a way but you have to put in work for it. if you dont want to have nice things then you just cruise by and say you cant get good items. Or you take the easy road out and blow up your whole paycheck on buying virtual currency to buy virtual items which you will probably use for a month or so and then regret it.

Sure put in the work. That always works. I'm sorry, after 150 RT runs wihin HH I also felt like spending some xmas time with my family. Hard work? You mean dumb luck.

"Hard work" sure help lucks, but in the same time has nothing to do with it. Pso paradox :onion115:

To illustrate this, I just have to remember under9000 and his hundred runs for a STA. Super hard work will eventually get you something, eventually... perhaps... even in ten years right ?

That's why two times in the year would not change enough. All year around with hard drop rate getting better during events, that is the solution. I could bet my blue whale on it, if she dares come back one day.

...another way would be to activate PGF only during the time when no event is on. It would also be a good way to motivate players with endgame gear to play/hunt when there is no event around.

• Like 2

green names on every weekend or just 1 day within the weekend would help, most people are free on the weekends right? gives everyone plenty of chances to take advantage. just an idea

...another way would be to activate PGF only during the time when no event is on. It would also be a good way to motivate players with endgame gear to play/hunt when there is no event around.

this. i like your idea izzy.

most people do all that stuff during events when they're bored anyways. lol. like this event for example. no matter the event i doubt people will want to hunt event items the whooole time. it gets bored pretty quick.

Frankly the end game bosses have terrible drops which is silly and making pgf year-round would at least go a little ways towards fixing that

I love doing seabed runs. I agree with the drop being all year but I do not agree with the PGF being available on the donation list as it used to be.

NOTE: Maybe we can start a poll in this topic and then after like a month or so the staff can tally up the poll and implement changes as they see fit.

• Like 4

I think putting pgf back on the donation list for a week or something would be a good idea. Just make it so everyone can only buy 1 so some people don't go overboard. Just to get more in circulation.

• Like 3