Larva pls put pgf back on donation list

PGF drop  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Would you guys want PGF to be turned on year round?

so many people have dark weapons now, they aren't rare to see. anyone who has any significant time invested into this game has one.. or a few. so might as well just let the people who dont have one have a chance at one. it seriously wont do any harm. the prices are so absurd atm, people are hoarding these things and not letting them go for anything shy of 700 dt's. so yeah... it needs to drop year round.

• Like 3

it's his server at the end of the day so he can decide to do what he wants. also there isnt 100% certainty that this will fix the problem of prices for pgf/dark weapons, heck it could increase the price since there are more around and people donating so much

it's his server at the end of the day so he can decide to do what he wants. also there isnt 100% certainty that this will fix the problem of prices for pgf/dark weapons, heck it could increase the price since there are more around and people donating so much

Lol he wont decide to shut it dawn cause the money flows to much in and the money comes from the people and people make server alive=donation

Title: "Larva please put pgf on ---donation list---"

Poll: "Put pgf as a drop year round"

These are two different things, right? One is to buy it, the other to hunt it.

I'm all for unlocking pgf drop rate for at least 1 week outside of Christmas event, or even during an event like summer. The fact that I missed Christmas's event means I never got a chance to hunt pgf, but that's my fault.

By the way what was the drop rate of PGF during Christmas?

Edited by velociti

I'm all for unlocking pgf drop rate for at least 1 week outside of Christmas event, or even during an event like summer. The fact that I missed Christmas's event means I never got a chance to hunt pgf, but that's my fault.

In 2015 it was 1/348 for all IDs for about 2 weeks and 1/204 for about a week. So it dropped about 3 weeks out of the year total. In previous years it seemed to drop for a longer period of time.

In 2014 it was 1/348 for all IDs except bluefull yellowboze and viridia which got it at around 1/156

In 2013 I think it was just 1/348 for all IDs

All of this from Olga Flow of course.

• Like 1

If larva puts pgf back on the donation list , everyone will buy , everyone will use , everyone will get bored, everyone will leave .

dark weapons are pretty powerful on this server especially since they're combo unlocked. Its only reasonable to wait all year long just like other event items such as hylian shield (op ), and cent battle (op) .

practice some rt , get faster so that you can do 20 min or less runs .

• Like 4

Nah you're mixing up things a little too fast buddy :

donation list = everyone get bored -> ok and I would even add that'd be a stupid move to put it on donation list

waiting all year long = reasonable -> what about no ?

Putting certain items during event period only is not an ideal way to go (but well it's still one of the possible one ^^ not saying it's bad) it more likely looks like a bad fix for a unbalanced weapons/drop rate/drop table.

I understand the idea of doing something special during events time. But now events are actually kind of a game restriction, burning out and discarding a lot of players. To me an event should be something "optional". If you do it, it's fun ; if you don't, you don't lose anything (in the sense that you will not regret later on when you will, by example, want to buy something with a crazy price on it).

Events here are made so that if you miss them, you miss a part of the game.

So, life or game ? I love silly question =) Of course, one should not even have to choose, games are optional and transitory. And so should be events. Why should we bother to wait (the events) for nothing (it's a game and it will bring you nothing but partial fun) ? We already spend a lot of time running without any insurance that we will get what we're looking for (but this is how pso is designed and am not questioning it), and here we have to wait and burst the game on a short period of time for the bigger items ?

Man. Am not saying that PGF, CB and so on should be easy to find. Not at all. But they should be all year around. Even if you have to run for centurion/battle like you do for SJS ^^

Since more than 90% of Dragon Slayer, Vjaya, Gae Golg, Cross Scar, Storm wand:indra, L&K14 Combat, Diska of Braveman, Final Impact, etc. are just "stop gap" filling the drop table for pretty much nothing... Why not putting events items instead of ?

Centurion/battle is not "op". Though, it's sure very nice.

• Like 7

When I first made the post it was in haste, the poll was added after thinking about it!

Look on the first post, was a little editted, but yes the title is misleading

Can we make an exchange quest for a DW? That way people can get a DW with no stats and people who have stats retain some amount of Value. Something in lines with how you exchange to get FTD.

That way pgf is still worth something valuable during xmas or what ever other events you decide making it drop.

Of course you could select the items exchanging for the weapon rare and you can also make some useless items somewhat valuable now or make event drop items to exchange for a DW.

Example: trading PoS, Flowen's Sword(select your year), Oroagito(mainly since you can only make one per char due to quest), Red sword, Ultima reaper, Db Saber (select your year). or Exchange all Flowen's sword years + PoS.

This would apply to a DF and similar exchange items can be done for the other two. I would make DB a bit harder as you really don't need %'s to make it good.

I don't like the idea of making PGF part of donation list. As much as I like the idea, there are some weapons I am willing to hunt. I may not have a great amount of time to play this every day but I do wants some weapons to be end game goals. PGF or DW I think is one of them.

As for making the drop year round. I dunno about that. I like the fact that its available on xmas week but I would like to to be available once a quarter. So every 3 months should be 1 weekend or week it will drop. Of course I would increase drop rate of PGF according to the extra 3 weeks it drops now to balance it out. That way people can do it and spend time with family on xmas or other days.

Well that's my 2 cents.

What about no ? =/

There is a whole world between FTD and DW...

Not even to mention that having a 0's DW will not stop anyone, for they will just add attributes/hit afterward. After all, when you see that a DW goes for more than 500+ DTs atm, it doesn't take more than 150 DTs to max any weapon starting from 0.

Of course the solution is not either to put on the donation list, that would be even worse. The logic/doable solutions have already been mentioned before.

Honestly blank dws would still be pretty useful lol.

Nah you're mixing up things a little too fast buddy :

donation list = everyone get bored -> ok and I would even add that'd be a stupid move to put it on donation list

waiting all year long = reasonable -> what about no ?

Putting certain items during event period only is not an ideal way to go (but well it's still one of the possible one ^^ not saying it's bad) it more likely looks like a bad fix for a unbalanced weapons/drop rate/drop table.

I understand the idea of doing something special during events time. But now events are actually kind of a game restriction, burning out and discarding a lot of players. To me an event should be something "optional". If you do it, it's fun ; if you don't, you don't lose anything (in the sense that you will not regret later on when you will, by example, want to buy something with a crazy price on it).

Events here are made so that if you miss them, you miss a part of the game.

So, life or game ? I love silly question =) Of course, one should not even have to choose, games are optional and transitory. And so should be events. Why should we bother to wait (the events) for nothing (it's a game and it will bring you nothing but partial fun) ? We already spend a lot of time running without any insurance that we will get what we're looking for (but this is how pso is designed and am not questioning it), and here we have to wait and burst the game on a short period of time for the bigger items ?

Man. Am not saying that PGF, CB and so on should be easy to find. Not at all. But they should be all year around. Even if you have to run for centurion/battle like you do for SJS ^^

Since more than 90% of Dragon Slayer, Vjaya, Gae Golg, Cross Scar, Storm wand:indra, L&K14 Combat, Diska of Braveman, Final Impact, etc. are just "stop gap" filling the drop table for pretty much nothing... Why not putting events items instead of ?

Centurion/battle is not "op". Though, it's sure very nice.

Are you trying to argue that dark weapons are not "something "optional". If you do it, it's fun ; if you don't, you don't lose anything", but rather mandatory to play the game?

Y'all do realize you can get stronger weapons year round? With just s-rank zalure, Baranz Launcher 0dark already outscales DM 50dark.

the gear

DM 50 0 0 50 50

http://i67.tinypic.com/21e3i1u.jpg

Baranz Launcher 0 0 0 0 75

http://i65.tinypic.com/29by0co.jpg

Iron Faust 100 0 0 100 50

http://i65.tinypic.com/24fi6fm.jpg

Zalure J-Cutter is visible in last one

no buffs/debuffs

DM

15nosc2.jpg

Baranz Launcher

30de2jq.jpg

Iron Faust

k9aqz4.jpg

21 zalure

DM

2e0pdgy.jpg

Baranz Launcher

2me50ue.jpg

Iron Faust

118oqqx.jpg

30 zalure

30 shifta

DM

35907th.jpg

Baranz Launcher

mkhohf.jpg

Iron Faust

6nxdnr.jpg

30 shifta + 21 zalure

DM

n69kdw.jpg

Baranz Launcher

2nc44n8.jpg

Iron Faust

346kz1z.jpg

30 shifta + 30 zalure

DM

2mn15cl.jpg

Baranz Launcher

2nukp3a.jpg

Iron Faust

2nalkar.jpg

• Like 1

What about no ? =/

There is a whole world between FTD and DW...

Not even to mention that having a 0's DW will not stop anyone, for they will just add attributes/hit afterward. After all, when you see that a DW goes for more than 500+ DTs atm, it doesn't take more than 150 DTs to max any weapon starting from 0.

Of course the solution is not either to put on the donation list, that would be even worse. The logic/doable solutions have already been mentioned before.

The point is to have people obtain the item and built it themselves so its worth something and to stop crazy prices. Not everyone is going to spent hours on end here. Not everyone is gona spend 300+ dollars here. You said it yourself it will take 150 dts to max a 0 wep. Now imagine 150+dts + the cost of items it would take to exchange to make it. What does that do.... It limits the price of the item so it becomes reasonable.

I honestly think you really didn't read what I typed at all and figured it would be as simple as a FTD.

But I think we all signed up to grind and hunt the first day we all stared playing PSO, so maybe the world is better left with little DW and overpriced items. Good old Sega days b 4 hackers duped the items.

Praise the Sun(for those who get this).