Larva pls put pgf back on donation list

PGF drop  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Would you guys want PGF to be turned on year round?

No one? Excuse me, I'm hunting sjs. Someone will, just like how I'm hunting sjs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

lol I was gonna mention you, but I don't like naming names, no matter the reason. But yes, i apologize. Drink water.

And to respond, you're only one person out of 100+ though :"L

• Like 2

Am also hunting sjs ya know... and am sure other people do from time to time.

We're just not boasting about it like it matters, not like we're gonna find it anyway =)
(beside the fact that am a slooooow hunter, you cannot call what I do "farming", it's more like taking a walk and crushing some insects on my way)

But yeah that's still a minority sure.

The only way I could be on board with a year round drop is what some people have already suggested. Make it a year round drop, and then raise the drop rate when it comes to the x-mas event.

That's exactly what I think and why I voted all year around.

• Like 1

lol I was gonna mention you, but I don't like naming names, no matter the reason. But yes, i apologize. Drink water.

And to respond, you're only one person out of 100+ though :"L

make me sound like voldemort... I like it

We're just not boasting about it like it matters,

I vent about it, not boast. Stupid racist Gi gue

Anyways back on topic, i'd rather year round. The thought of actually being able to get it, albeit hard would deter people from accepting to pay the absurd prices. If they wanted it that bad they could spend a crap ton of time for it.

i also agree that donating shouldnt be encouraged

I think you mean that donating for the sake of buying should not be encouraged.

This idea of making pgf more available isn't new. There's actually a topic from a couple years ago discussing it and nothing was done of course http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/12038-revive-the-pgf/

I've noticed especially starting towards the middle of last year that the price of pgf has been steadily increasing and getting out of control. I would think that by the time Christmas came around enough would be in circulation to make the price stablize for a little bit at least but due to the fact that it only dropped for 2-3 weeks and we weren't told directly when it would drop what id it would drop from or the rate, not as many dropped as what people were expecting (way less than previous years) and now the price is more out of control than ever. It should have never gotten to this point. If next Christmas is a repeat of last Christmas, things will only get worse. (Imagine 500dts per pgf)

So the ideas have been:

Make pgf a year round drop at a difficult rate (maybe 1/800?) but make the rate easier during the Christmas event (around 1/200?)

Make it so pgf also drops in the middle of the year (around summer) same rate as during Christmas

Put pgf on the donation list for a few days or a week (one per person) just get more in circulation.

Have a mini event that last maybe an hour or 2 where you can exchange pds (maybe 297 since that's the max amount one character can hold) for pgf (one per person) again just to get more in circulation.

I think the first idea I posted works best and the second one would be a nice second option. The only thing is if one event item drops all year people are gonna want that for other ones, and event exclusive drops is kinda what makes Ultima stand out. Additionally, people may ask for other event items to drop during other events etc.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I also think it would be nice if PGF dropped year round at a low but reasonable rate like 1/1000 maybe? But have it increase over xmas event. I feel this way because it is used to make some of the best weapons if not THE best weapons in the game. Event only drops should be unique, fun, and useful, (and this server really excels that!)but imo they shouldnt be the best weapons in the game.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Seeing as how its utterly impossible to buy a dark weapon nowadays, what with the stupid ass prices. i fully support this, having to wait an effing year just for another chance at one is ludicrous imo

As much as I would like a dark bridge, I am strongly against this

edit: (I think I should explain why)

Epic weapons are epic weapons because they are super hard to get. Look at the demand for these things, it is insane, I like that dark weapons are hard to get, It means you are likely to build up some good skills before coming across one. People are going to be buying these and making dark weapons, fresh into the game, because it is the best. I think that hurts the game overall. I am up for a lot of things being available by donation, but I don't think that top rank gear should be there. It sucks to have to pay so much to get them, but I myself can wait till christmas to hunt one, not because I don't want it badly, but because I am patient, and having fun with what I already have.

edit 2

Despite what I said before. I am all for PGF drop year round from ultimate olga flow at a 1/20 000 rate :)

Edited by Justin Noble

yeah that was just kind of thrown out there. I am sure a good rate could be figured out.

Also, an universe? I mean, that is how it is supposed to be spelled, but I don't say it like that, and just realised I have been doing it wrong my entire life. The english language is now broken.