Larva pls put pgf back on donation list

PGF drop  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Would you guys want PGF to be turned on year round?

things are getting craaaaaazy

edit: maybe we can suggest and agree upon some rates if it ever gets turned on as a year round drop :X

I'd like to thank everyone for voting, even if it's a no. I would like to hear why you think it would be a bad or a good idea though.

donation list probably isnt the best idea, so I guess now the topics a little misleading but I hope the poll clears up how I feel about it now.

Edited by evilfate
  • Like 3

Tbh, I'd rather the Type weapons were put back up over PGF, since there is no way to get Type weapons now...

Specifically Type ME/Mechs. I'd love a pair of Demon Mechs for my HUcasey.

Edited by Master Debaytes
  • Like 6

I also would love to have the quest added so we can obtain more type weapons. Mainly type ME/mechguns. However it may also be a good idea to temporarily add pgf to the donation list to stabilize these prices. something like 70-80dts sounds right, and would help stop inflation from continuing. again i only believe it will be good as a temporary thing. just my 2 cents. ^^

edit: after reading your post I'd like to say I fully back up what you said yanv however im not sure pgf should be a year-round thing. although if it did, i would have no problem with it. that rate would just have to be fairly hard. im thinking something more along the line of maybe have an extra event during the year to hunt pgf on.

as for SJS, the rate is practically impossible. the original SEGA rate for SJS was about 1/11000 ( half of the rate compared to Ultima ) and even then people complained it was an impossible drop years ago. something like 1/8000 would be a good idea, as yanv previously mentioned.

Edited by makaveli
  • Like 5

Ima keep this short. First off I feel like only donars should comment here, secondly how people spend their hard earned dollar is on them if they wanna pay a million dts let them how is that affecting your life, third I donate here because I play everyday and I didn't wanna be a free laoder, fourthly I think the people that complain about prices ect just upset a little they cannot get one whether that be purchase from player or hunt one, I don't agree with having them on the list because new players or low level characters cant enjoy the game if you are a cast you WILL NOT hit the boss and you will not level up. People just need to chill and if they don't wanna buy something for the price its selling for at the time just sit back and watch, this is so hypocritical to me because no one says anything about the server prices but complain about player prices, at the end you get the item same difference oh except it was harder for you and you selling less lol this is hilarious to me. The point is if you cant afford it or don't have one it just wasn't in the cards for you or if one is X amount and you want it, just donate and get the green stamp by your name. I think that's all I have for now.

Edited by abousweid

The "price" increasing is because of players going insane with it, taking the "is not available for donation (or anywhere for that matter)" so I'll put a sick price and nobody can say anything.

Adding it would just make ppl go back to spending DTs buying PGFs (reason why it was removed in the first place).

I'd agree with adding it as a year around drop but of course not at a rate less than RR (actually making it fairly high), but I feel this won't solve all the drama about other people selling DWs at a high price.

• Like 6

Disagree on it being year long :"L

I would rather it be obtainable one month of the year at 1/68( the hh rate of this past xmas event) than it being 1/999999999999999 but available all year round. Completely not worth it. Besides, A LOT of people complained about that pgf rate. Now you want a rate that would most definitely be upwards of 3, 4, 5x harder? Hell no. But that's just one dw's opinion :v

• Like 1

The "price" increasing is because of players going insane with it, taking the "is not available for donation (or anywhere for that matter)" so I'll put a sick price and nobody can say anything.

Adding it would just make ppl go back to spending DTs buying PGFs (reason why it was removed in the first place).

I'd agree with adding it as a year around drop but of course not at a rate less than RR (actually making it fairly high), but I feel this won't solve all the drama about other people selling DWs at a high price.

I dunno about anyone else but if PGF was a year round drop I'd start the #savePSOeconomy2016 movement and hunt pgf until the cows come home.

At the very least something should be done, even just temporarily because not everyone has $400 ($542 cad) to blow on pso for 1 single item. Rip canadian pockets

Edited by evilfate