Just lost 99x Photon Drops in Common Bank :(

WTF? Do you have any idea how long it took me amass this? While switching bank accounts, I was automatically disconnected when I entered by character bank. When I signed back in, the 99X PDs (10 DTs worth, in my eyes) I had deposited in common bank were gone. :(

In Game Name: Galvanize

Guild Card #: 42158013

Unfortunately, I have no print screen of when i had the items, as I don't really screencap while playing.

Help me get my savings back, please! PLEASE!! :(

Edited by TheSupreme

WTF? Do you have any idea how long it took me amass this? While switching bank accounts, I was automatically disconnected when I entered by character bank. When I signed back in, the 99X PDs and 10 DTs I had deposited in common bank were gone. :(

Unfortunately, I have no print screen of when i had the items, as I don't really screencap while playing.

WTF? Do you have any idea how long it took me amass this? While switching bank accounts, I was automatically disconnected when I entered by character bank. When I signed back in, the 99X PDs and 10 DTs I had deposited in common bank were gone. :(

10x dts lost in bank o.o

• Like 1

Sorry y'all. I typed that thread without thinking straight. Still recovering from the shock. The 10x DTs is an error. I meant that PDs of that value have been lost, as 10 DTs is roughly equal to 99 PDs in my eyes.

Sorry for the confusion.

99 pds is 15 dts. That's always been the standard conversion rate, and it's based on what you can do with pds vs what you can do with dts so it shouldn't ever change (unless there is some active minievent that uses pds for something special). Also, LOL at twice posting "pds and dts" lost, both in thread title and in post. They will probably have to look into the logs to see you having the pds. For future reference pictures are extremely helpful, you should really screencap all of your gear that you find valuable, it makes it much much easier for the gms to fix things up if you have them.

left the game and changed blocks?

edit: also correct the info on your post "losing dts..."?

I was logged out from game, but was always on same block (I think). I was transferring my gear/loot between bank accounts in my PD Shop, which I've reopened on Block 01.

I will correct the DT info in the OP, though.

99 pds is 15 dts. That's always been the standard conversion rate, and it's based on what you can do with pds vs what you can do with dts so it shouldn't ever change (unless there is some active minievent that uses pds for something special). Also, LOL at twice posting "pds and dts" lost, both in thread title and in post. They will probably have to look into the logs to see you having the pds. For future reference pictures are extremely helpful, you should really screencap all of your gear that you find valuable, it makes it much much easier for the gms to fix things up if you have them.

Thanks for the information. I will take screencaps in future of all my valuable gear/loot. That being said, if I don't get the 99x PDs back, I'll cry myself a river with Justin Timberlake playing through my laptop speakers. :(

Edited by TheSupreme

I was logged out from game, but was always on same block (I think). I was transferring my gear/loot between bank accounts in my PD Shop, which I've reopened on Block 01.

I will correct the DT info in the OP, though.

no what cyane means have you try to log out and then change to block 2 then back to block 1 then had a look

no what cyane means have you try to log out and then change to block 2 then back to block 1 then had a look

Yes, I've tried that and it never worked. I think the 99x PD is gone for good. I've lost other items via the bank in the past, but they weren't as valuable (Trimates, Trifluids, etc).