Akiko´s Frying Pan bug

Shiva

Hi,

i tried to get the Akiko´s Frying Pan.

So i beat all the missions on Very Hard in Single Player Mode and started the Secret Delivery mission.

Then i talked to that guy from "WEAPONS". But he just said something about a beautiful weapon and thats it.

I didn´t got an Emblem or even can´t answer with "!!!" on his question.

Is this possible to fix? i would really appreciate it, thanks. :D

Thanks for the reply.

I already talked to them and i know how to get the pan, cause i done that before on the game cube version.

But now i don´t even get the emblem from that guy during the mission "secret delivery".

I´ve done all missions on very hard by the way

even on normal he wont talk to me the right way to get the emblem.

Edited by Shiva

Sorry to sound like a dumb newbie, but exactly how do you get the story mode quests? I downloaded PSO Blue Burst Ultima but I can't find exactly how to follow the story. Otherwise I would love to help!

BTW huge fan of this game on Dreamcast and followed the guide from GameFAQs to do the Akiko's Frying Pan.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Another dumb question for everyone though I know where they are. Aside from one having multiplayer options what is the difference between story quests and the government ones?

Fear the fluff

The government quests were added with the Blue Burst release of the game. They were a new thing added to try to make the story/plot a bit more cohesive, though it's still pretty much just a vague mess. Whereas previously the principal would just ask you to explore the caves and you would report back to him after beating de rol le to unlock the next area of mines, now it's actually based around actual quests of you exploring the caves and reporting back after each outing (though really it's the same thing).

The government quests are also a 2nd requirement for unlocking all the 1 player quests now on top of the old quest tier system, so you must have 2-1 unlocked to do any caves 1p quests, 3-1 for mines 1p quests, and 4-1 for ruins 1p quests; once you have 4-1 you may progress through the quest tier system as you normally would.