Adding Hit (%) to Monster Weapons - Guide

SunnyD

Adding Hit (%) to Monster Weapons - Guide

aaaaaaaaas.png

Note: The quest to add hit on the parts is currently in Japanese, so make sure you select the options this guide says.

Requirements:

First of all you will need a couple of things.

• Photon Crystals (For the bare minimum 1).
  • A Converted Monster Weapon (See the helpful links on the bottom of the page).
  • Episode IV Government Quests till a certain point.

NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY ADD HIT TO THE WEAPONS, THE PARTS BY THEMSELVES ARE USELESS

These WONT do, You have to convert them first.

Rappy's Wing

Booma's Right Arm

Gobooma's Right Arm

Gigobooma's Right Arm

Grass Assasin's Arms

Hildebear's Head

Hildeblue's Head

Pan Arms's Arms

S- Red's Arms

S-Beats arms

Baranz Parts

Sorcerer's Right Arm

Delsaber's Left Arm

Delsaber's Right Arm

Bringer's Right Arm

S-Berril's Arms

Belra's Right Arm

Dragon's Claw

Gal Gryphon's Wing

Gi Gue's Body

Governmental Quests EP IV:

For those who don't know, The Governmental Quests are located in EP IV, Any difficulty, Multiplayer Mode. Just talk with Momoka by the principal to get started.

OK, now we can start:

• Make sure you make all governmental quests (Multiplayer Mode) until 9-5. There you will find Dr. Jean Carlo Montague (near the circle part in subterranean desert). Make sure you talk with him and Elenor until they start repeating themselves.
  • Once you are done talking finish the quest and off to the lobby you go. You are now ready, easy right?

78713326.png

Adding Hit(%)

You are almost there. Go to EP IV and make a room in multiplayer mode any difficulty. Basically, Episode IV > Event > Claire Deal 5

NOTE: BEFORE YOU ADD HIT, THERE IS A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:

• 50% hit is the maximum amount that you can add to enemy weapons.
  • The success rate for adding hit % will decrease every time you successfully add hit % to your weapon. This means there is a chance your weapon will not get the desired %, plus you will lose your Photon Crystal's in the process.

The Success Rates and PC prices are the following:

10 hit=100% 1PC

20 hit=80% 2PC

30 hit=60% 3PC

40 hit=40% 4PC

50 hit=20% 5PC

OK now you are READY:

Start Clair's Deal 5 and Dr. Montague should be right in front of the Hunter Guild.

Talk with him and you probably wont understand a thing since he talks in Japanese.

Keep clicking until he gives you a choose option. Select the 2nd one.

39426870.png

Then, with the Monster weapon you wish to add hit to, plus the needed Photon Crystals, select your weapon.

You will then be shown a small statistics of your weapons, which is explained in the picture.

88950968.png

Keep accepting and he will take your weapon away.

If when he returns and you hear a Yahoo! the hit was added, if you hear a Strange Sound you failed and you lost your PC for nothing.

Anyway you will then receive your weapon back and are free to try again if you want or just walk away.

Good Luck getting 50% Hit :P

93941346.png

Helpfully Links:

Converting Enemies Parts into Weapons - Quest Tutorial

To Juan: For giving me some PCs :P

To Exood: For letting me know this was possible here.

If someone cares to translate it would be great, i can do it but it will have some obvious spelling errors.

Edited by SunnyD
  • Like 10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

theres a limit to try getting the desired hit? i have a bringer rifle, mission 9-5 done PCs in inventory but cant add hit :(

I can add just fine :o

Are you talking with Montague in Claire Deal 5?

• 5 years later...

montague doesnt go to 2nd option for me , done prequisite quests for unlock , would love to have a punisher with max plus hit i can get the crystals 2 per fromĀ every run of intelligent defense systemĀ Ā till half way point , less some trusted soul could do it for me , i have pds a plenty as payment Ā /might re run Ā all gov quests just to check they are all completed specially 4 -2 to 4 -5

Ā 

Edited by James Tate
wasnt sure on 4-2 to 4-5 completion , dced a few times trying 4-2 time ago and left it due to focusing lvling

30 minutes ago, James Tate said:

montague doesnt go to 2nd option for me , done prequisite quests for unlock , would love to have a punisher with max plus hit i can get the crystals 2 per fromĀ every run of intelligent defense systemĀ Ā till half way point , less some trusted soul could do it for me , i have pds a plenty as payment Ā /might re run Ā all gov quests just to check they are all completed specially 4 -2 to 4 -5

Ā 

Punisher? This only works with animal weapons, any weapon that is converted by montague on the quest Doctor Osto research.

8 hours ago, Cyane said:

Punisher? This only works with animal weapons, any weapon that is converted by montague on the quest Doctor Osto research.

So is there another way to add hit% to a weapon that isn't an animal weapon?Ā