Valentine's Event - 2016

Cyane

Multiplying by 3 for HH, I've killed around 250 Saint Millions on Oran and SOV hasn't dropped. The drop rate is supposed to be 1/47. Am I just having the worst luck ever or what?

Multiplying by 3 for HH, I've killed around 250 Saint Millions on Oran and SOV hasn't dropped. The drop rate is supposed to be 1/47. Am I just having the worst luck ever or what?

Yes. I found it in 7 runs.

• Like 1

r-78, how recent was that? I found one myself on Oran about a week ago, fairly easily too. And I've been hunting for around a week now, trying to find the 2nd SOV I want, with no luck. It feels like the drop rate was changed at some point.

*edit*

It finally dropped. I'm so glad I can stop soloing 9-8 now. I was so sick of it.

Edited by Midori
  • Like 1

r-78, how recent was that?

It finally dropped.

On Saturday.

CG

r-78, how recent was that? I found one myself on Oran about a week ago, fairly easily too. And I've been hunting for around a week now, trying to find the 2nd SOV I want, with no luck. It feels like the drop rate was changed at some point.

*edit*

It finally dropped. I'm so glad I can stop soloing 9-8 now. I was so sick of it.

Probability is the nicest and most evil thing of pso, may lady luck have mercy!

Cyane, now that the event is most likely nearly over, can you shed some light on what you meant by the "Rambling May" clue? It's not a drop from a monster/boss (like Xmas) this time, is it? I thought I read somewhere you can make RM throughout the whole year by doing that White Day etc. stuff with the chocolate, or am I wrong and the quests are only available now?

Looks like no one found the Tension Blaster either.

Those are just puns, only the items really listed are on this event (Rm and tension blaster belong to xmas event even if RM fits this one better)

The quest works all year round but you can only get 1 per character

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Edited by cyane