For people who still wonder about Lindcray's TRUE stats :

3TVGBsP.jpg

ATP : +1200

DFP : +20

MST : +35

ATA : +75

Required MST : 836

Special : Spirit

Also of note is the high atp variable. The atp is 800-1200, so the damage varies quite a bit when you attack. Reverse calculated from 30 shifta's 47.7% bonus saying it has 1391 atp (191 / .477). The atp appears high, but the actual average damage is going to be less than you would expect because of that atp variable. Still very strong though.

• Like 3

Has anyone else had trouble getting love rappies to spawn? I just killed 134 rappies and only got 5 love rappies.... meanwhile I'm getting around 50% of all the lilies spawning as rare mil lilies. Is this one of those weird versions of rare monsters boost that doesn't affect rappies but still affects kondrieu (making SoV a way harder hunt as well as the love rappies) ? At the spawn rates I'm getting I can hunt a kondrieu drop faster than a love rappy drop...

I just don't get that, is that sometime you find a 800 one, and sometime 1200. A range of possible atp. Or does it change when you fight, like sometime the bullet will hit at 1100. Does it have depend on beat time ? I personally use it and never saw it change, it's always 1200 atp.

And I was wondering why using a gun skin for a weapon which is a sword originally (in pso2). It would have be fun to have a sword like with rifle range =D (and perhaps saber animation)

Edited by Misombre

I just don't get that, is that sometime you find a 800 one, and sometime 1200. A range of possible atp. Or does it change when you fight, like sometime the bullet will hit at 1100. Does it have depend on beat time ? I personally use it and never saw it change, it's always 1200 atp.

And I was wondering why using a gun skin for a weapon which is a sword originally (in pso2). It would have be fun to have a sword like with rifle range =D (and perhaps saber animation)

Some weapons have an ATP range (many do) meaning they can hit a different amount of damage each attack you do with them. A number from 800-1200 goes into the damage calculation formula each time you attack. When you equip any weapon it always shows the maximum atp to add to your stats, which can certainly be misleading especially for weapons like Meteor Cudgel that have a large ATP range (+300-560). You can find the atp range of most weapons on pso-world, but some weapons have different stats on this server and it won't include server exclusive items of course.

I'm feeling a bit difficult to make these Love Rappies spawn something. I have done about 40 runs on RT and only saw 2 times these Love Rappies spawning a rare. These minor drops are quite rare imo, even with HH activated.

Ive noticed the same thing man. oh well only dropping greater boquet on my ricos hunt anyways xD