B> Newbie start out stuf

Miko

Hi Folks,

So I have just started on this server after playing else where on and off for who knows how long. Anyway starting off from scratch, I do love a good hunt and looking forward to hunting my own stuff down soon. However we all know at lvl 1 things are slowing going. Was wondering if anyone was so kind to help me out with a couple of start out things like an ok mag or some armour with slots and stuff :) just basic stuff nothing too fancy now.

My characters are in my siggy.

All help hughly appricated and will be repaid some day if possible.

Edited by Miko

Hi there Miko!

I understand how hard it can be to start from scratch, so anything on my tradelist which cost 1 pd or less is yours for free (however I don't have much left).

Take a look if there is anything you like, pm me with whatever you find interesting: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/25005-mj-12-little-shop-of-horrors/

....and welcome to this spaceship called Ultima!

InCiDeR aka NEMESIS

• Like 1

I might have some basic stuff for you but not sure. If there's anything you're missing or want, feel free to shoot me a PM or find me in game and I'll see what I can do (: Great to have you on the server by the way!

Wow this community is really great :)

InCiDeR helped my out big time. I have some cash so making (trying to) make my own mag atm.

An H/power would be very useful Terminator if you are are on at all today.

La Dimenian I'm always up for some hunts :) RaCast is in hard mode now. Give me a couple more hours and should be in V-Hard mode :D Had a quick look at your trade list and a 4 slot very low level frame would be great. InCiDeR helped me out with a lvl 50 one but still a few levels from there yet and a battle/unit would be handy to spead things up as well.

Ive got to go out for a few hours now but ill be back and lurking around my laptop most of the day after that I recon and ill keep an eye on here/my pm's

Thanks again everyone!!