Item Lost by a Dessync Failure

Yannv

Guildcard: 42117570 and 42148208
Character Slot 3 (42117570) and Slot 2 (42148208)
Date/Hour: 03/02/2016 - 10:05 Server Time
Description:

I was trying to do some organization in my banks, putting all the things I don't use in an account I use for storing things.

At this moment I transfered a STA from my ranger Kirisaki to one of my account banks. When I tried to do that, a strange thing happened in Trade Window, the item in a certain screen wasn't the same of the other screen. I cancelled trade, thinking nothing would happen. When I changed block in both characters, the STA disappeared from both accounts.

11qjxwn.jpg

10zsnkl.jpg

As you can see, my STA appeared as a Sol Atomizer in the other character screen.

PS: Moments before this happened, I received a message about a synchronization failure, and it asked me to recreate room. I was organizing things from my racast Mephiles and transferring to the bank account. I recreated room and then everything after that was fine. Picture in spoiler below:

b8jqe0.jpg

I'm asking for a rollback for Kirisaki, or I would like to have my STA back. I'm pretty sure it disappeared and isn't in any of these banks, but probably it is worthwhile to check.

If any new information is needed, let me know.

Edited by yanvbraz
  • Like 3