At level 200 most classes will have sonic team armor and red ring equipped most of the time putting their resistances to 110/110/110/85/85 so that gives you full immunity to all elemental attacks except light and dark ones. I notice a lot of max stat plans have using adept to max out being more optimal than centurion/arms because of the 6 resistances. What I'm wondering is what difference 91 resistance in light and dark will make. What do you survive or have a better chance of surviving with 6 more resistances in light and dark. Of course if you want full immunity you equip a wizard/resist.

Not everyone is going to have sonicteam armor (it's extremely difficult to get and rare, there are easily 10x more players on the server than there are legitimate sta), and it's not always necessarily the armor someone will always wear either, especially when has more characters than they do sta (you have 11 charcters listed in your signature, and you certainly don't have that many sta). Some people may prefer to wear armors with other effects, such as Kroe's Sweater, Sue's Coat, Blue Odoshi Violet Nimaidou, Samurai Armor, Lieutenant Mantle, Sacred Cloth, Stealth Suit, Thirteen, etc., even if they did manage to get a Sonicteam Armor. Light attacks are very rare in the game, only being used by dark falz, gran sorcerers, and dorphon eclair. Dark attacks are more common with things like hildetorr megid, ob lily / mil lily megid, gran sorcerer megid, dark falz megid, zol gibbon megid, del lily megid, delbiter purple-aura charge, and another interesting attack.

Info on how strong these are is extremely difficult to find, and many of the sources I've found may not be 100% accurate, but I can be relatively sure about a few of them. I think Del lilys should be level 30 megid multiplayer, but I've seen info saying that one player they have level 26 megid and need 92 edk (I guess only seat of the heart quest has 1p tower?). Gran Sorcerer's are similar, multiplayer 30 megid and one player 25 megid (90 edk). Zol Gibbon is level 2 megid, so with adept, red ring, and a 20 edk armor (many armors have this much), one would have enough to resist it with 31 edk (need 30 edk). Adept's 6 resists also fits nicely with wedding dress (10 efr/eic/eth, 34 edk/elt), and also with gratia (34 efr/eic/eth 24 edk/elt).

Also note that while the difference between 85 and 91 may not sound like much when phrased as such, it's sounds much more potent when you think of it as 15% vs 9% chance to resist 30 megid. If the game thinks you are being too cocky it will decide to put you in your place and hit you again right after you stand back up before you can dodge, for two instant deaths in a row just to spite you. The chance of some bs like this pissing you off would be ~1/44 (2.25%) vs ~1/124 (0.81%) chance. Just ask yourself, how often would you like to be trolled?
:onion108:

[2 x (TLv - 1)] + 42
((1000-42) / 2 ) + 1 = megid level 480?

• Like 1