Heaven Punisher+Striker Unit BUG

I just got my heaven punisher and striker unit the other the day and i love it. But, i have noticed some bugs on the gun about 75% of the time. Which would be it not being able to do the special. I'm not sure if its a real bug or not but i know its funky because i do in-fact have both pieces for the special to work. Help?

Divine Punishment on Heaven PUNISHER works without Striker Unit, but the first digit of the internet time (after the @) needs to be EVEN. For the Heaven Striker you do need the Striker Unit, yes, but the same rule about the divine punishment applies to this weapon as well.

• Like 2

Indeed, the Striker Unit mag only makes Heaven Striker (and Asteron Striker) have access to the Divine Punishment special, Heaven Punisher and Mille Marteux can do the special without the mag, making the mag fairly useless with no other redeeming factors to it (triple resta assist lol).

You can find the current beat time when you open the menu, on the bottom right corner it will say Internet Time @ XYZ, and the first number must be even for any form of divine punishment to be active. I suppose the explanation is that the MOTHER Satellite that shoots the beams orbits in range over head ever 2.5 hours or so (100 beats = 144 minutes). Heaven Striker, Asteron Striker, Heaven Punisher and Mille Marteux have a much better special when it is off imo, with HS having autotarget berzerk attack, AS having autotarget hell attack, and HP/MM having autotarget hard attack.

Other things affected by beat time are the Divine Protection unit (only works on Odd 100 beat times), Morning Glory (gains 'Beat Time / 4' extra atp), and Galatine (loses/gains power as beat time progresses, turns golden and most powerful between 500-624 beats).

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 2