Best Grinder Grinding locations

There really isn't a 'best' spot. Pick any quest with lots of monsters, and you'll find a few. People tend to sell them really cheap, especially fo's who collect and don't use them.

I'll also mention that the drop table says that you can find Trigrinders from Hildeblue's on Bluefull in episode 2. But this is not the case. The drop table is wrong. Those Hildeblue's will not drop Trigrinders. This is intentional to make grinders a bit harder to find.

I normally find a bunch when doing wrath of forest. Just make sure not to attack the nests in areas with moths until they've stopped spawning. You can end up with stupid amounts of drops. Usually a good few grinders and various mats... but yeah buying with PD is still much quicker. Can sell you some if you want. Pm me :)

There really isn't a 'best' spot. Pick any quest with lots of monsters, and you'll find a few. People tend to sell them really cheap, especially fo's who collect and don't use them.

I'll also mention that the drop table says that you can find Trigrinders from Hildeblue's on Bluefull in episode 2. But this is not the case. The drop table is wrong. Those Hildeblue's will not drop Trigrinders. This is intentional to make grinders a bit harder to find.

Actually they do drop trigrinders. It was an unintentional bug that caused it not to drop which was fixed a while back.

• Like 1

The best place I have found is on the quest Wrath of the Forrest, I went in twice and gained 20 lvls and ton of Rares I also have stacks and stacks of grinders now.

Edited by Faelynn

Actually they do drop trigrinders. It was an unintentional bug that caused it not to drop which was fixed a while back.

Wow. I had no idea that this was fixed. This is officially the best method then.

Bluefull, Episode 2. Normal Difficulty. Quest: [VR] Maximum Attack 2 Ver2

Continue in a straight path moving south. When you cannot go south any further, go west. You'll find a room full of Hildebears and Hildeblues. Takes 3 minutes per run if you move quickly. And you'll find roughly 4 Trigrinders each time. (This only works while rare monsters 'green names' are on, of course.)

*Wonders what else was fixed while I was away...* First Godric's. Now this. :onion-head70:

• Like 1

As long as the main page drop table doesn't include DAR it will always be wrong :onion108:

Anyways, I can confirm this particular drop is working fine.

You stubborn one xD We'll add DAR to it soon.

• Like 1