Cannot start the game

I downloaded installed and downloaded the patch on the site. And the only way I can get the game to start is by running the PSOBBw exe. I sign in and start the game and it downloads a patch, after that open it again. download another patch, same thing again. I download a patch a third time and then it just stops opening the exe.

I've uninstalled and re-installed this thing 5 times already, it just refuses to work.

It's in the same folder I installed PSO in.

wCQekFB.png

I know exactly what you're problem is. If you're trying to start the game by clicking on the App you have highlighted it won't work. You need to be using the 'Online' above 'Options' and run that one as Admin as Soly said before.

This is how my PSOBB folder looks so you can see what I mean: 72d21h.png

I know exactly what you're problem is. If you're trying to start the game by clicking on the App you have highlighted it won't work. You need to be using the 'Online' above 'Options' and run that one as Admin as Soly said before.

This is how my PSOBB folder looks so you can see what I mean: 72d21h.png

Problem is when I do that the game won't start at all. regardless of resolution settings and running as administrator the game won't open, at all.

Problem is when I do that the game won't start at all. regardless of resolution settings and running as administrator the game won't open, at all.

Well that's odd indeed. Perhaps try a fresh install?

You must have either installed something or added something that screwed up the folder.

Your PSO folder contain some files that don't need to be there, like those:

602961wCQekFB.png

Are you using or inserting files from this site ? > http://revpso.com

If so, re-download the game from Ultima site without uninstalling the actual one, then, re-install the game.

And finally, after the install is complete, go to the folder (and not in windows control panel > uninstall or any shortcut), and choose Uninstal.exe and nothing else.

After the uninstall done, delete the whole Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst folder.

Like that, you will be able to re-install again the game, and then download the update. (and don't add anything into the folder until all update is done)

To start the game you need to do only this: Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst > online.exe > Start Game. Any other things will may lead to some trouble.

Just did a fresh install and only started the online.exe. WHen I click start game nothing happens.

Ok so then:

First be sure to have downloaded this version here:

https://mega.nz/#!m1gnxbIR!Gs6pAD2zt1kRu4PO_MnMkqTbIQgIWRcm-WiUY3jBMIw

Secondly, after the download is done:

- uninstall the game

- delete the folder

- install the game

then, go into the Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst folder and delete everything that is not a folder, like this:

966127doudoudidouuuu.png

Finally, download this:

http://gravitrek.com/forum/junkyard/doudoudidou.zip(the link will be available for 24h)

And extract this archive into the folder. now just do this:

And see now if the game start normally by: Go to > online.exe > Start Game

Still nothing, not sure why my computer is being so difficult with this game.