Green Names/5x XP

They can appear non event time... but they don't anywhere near enough imo. I would say every weekend should be 5x but my opinion doesn't mean anything lol.

Best just TTF to ult, then CCA back to back, its still great exp. My latest character has gone from 1-150 in 25hours and that includes time spent randomly hanging around etc.

In my opinion, it's fast enough to level up with the 3x/2x XP.

A 5x XP every week-end would definitively be too much.

I'm sad when I reach level 200 because I can't exp anymore ):

• Like 3

Seems like my last sentence made some misinterpretation.

What I meant is that it's easy enough even for a random new player to level up very quickly by joining TTF or CCA rooms.

It's not that "I DON'T want to get exp x5", but more like "It shouldn't be that easy".

What would be the point of having an experience system and different game difficulties if everybody could already get almost max level in time records ?

(a single TTF is enough to get rid of normal mode)

But this is only my point of view, it's not up to me to decide when to turn XP x5 on.

• Like 1

Have to agree with r-78 there i like it totally random otherwise you will just have players coming on only at weekends for the X5

i have a few low Lv chars i would like to get up to speed quickly but this is the game , X5 to often would spoil the server i think.

Edited by acidman

There could also be a downside leveling too fast as a new player. You will reach ultimate without proper gear because you haven't grinded enough to find any and you also might lack the skill to take on the ultimate mobs. But that is just my thoughts, I might be totally wrong.

• Like 1

There could also be a downside leveling too fast as a new player. You will reach ultimate without proper gear because you haven't grinded enough to find any and you also might lack the skill to take on the ultimate mobs. But that is just my thoughts, I might be totally wrong.

tbh u have a good point there the change from very hard to ult is quite big when u think about it if u dont know or at least not skilled as most older players....tbf its not SO bad as a force or a ranger but as a hunter its just awful XD even more so if you dont have a h battle or something before getting there lol

• Like 1

exp and rare monster events are sort of a gift from larva to the players, can't be every time since it could ruin a bit the experience to the new players (getting to 200 too fast and having no gear at all to protect them). As for older players with already a few characters at 200 it's just an incentive to explore other classes/and get new hunting ids.

I think 5x/green names every month/maybe every two months sounds fair enough to me. As people have said before, leveling too fast can be a bad thing. With 3x/2x, I feel is paces everything pretty fairly and gives you enough time to get the appropriate gear for you level.

Totally agree with you InCiDeR, I see too many 130+ leveled people that still have the gear they had from level 50 in Ultimate. Edited by Nick Dansby