New Player Leveling

I'm not sure if someone made this topic so I'm not sure if I will get in trouble for this. Anyway, Hello all new players on Ultima. This topic is made so if you are a new player between the levels of 1-89 and you need to level then post here! If you post I will get to you as soon as possible. And I am willing to tell you anything about the game you need :).

-Nova

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I don't know why Virec lol'ed but there are two types of new players: Those new to the server but they know PSO, so they might want to take you up on that offer. And those new to the game - I think they should not powerlevel but start slowly to learn the game properly. I'm not too fond of all those players in their low 90s who were dragged up to that level by other players in nothing but TTFs and RTs yet still have only very basic knowledge of the game.

Of course, the very best training a emerging player can have is c-mode ...

Crystal training camp day one:

Not many survived, food rations are low, i'm thinking about eating the next rappy i see

Crystal training camp day two:

I feel sort of insane, hopefully i shot a rappy and not a team mate, everything looks the same, i'm don't think i got so far, i'm still in this dem forest.

Crystal training camp day three:

• Like 1

Crystal Training camp Day 4:

The students are doing well here but i think Cy shot Virec ........ Things are pulling together but I have to promote some people to Leaders of the camp

• Like 1

Greetings, I'm new to Ultima and was wondering if someone could inform me as to why monsters keep pushing my shit in despite the experience rate being 3x. I was playing a GC emulated version of Ep 1 and 2 and was doing quite well against monsters at level 4, decided I was sick of the emulator crashing and decided to try Ultima. I'm level 8 now but it feels like I still do virtually no damage to enemies and probably wont bother fighting the dragon until level 15 at this rate. Is this to encourage playing with others? I'll most likely be online again tomorrow in the PM (EST) if anyone feels like helping a charming scrubble bubble get some levels and better gear.

Crystal training camp day one:

Not many survived, food rations are low, i'm thinking about eating the next rappy i see

Crystal training camp day two:

I feel sort of insane, hopefully i shot a rappy and not a team mate, everything looks the same, i'm don't think i got so far, i'm still in this dem forest.

Crystal training camp day three:

this sounds like a PSO creepy pasta x3 like a mod that makes PSO in to a horror game X3

Welcome Kabneil as you see PSO BB is a completely different animal from the GC at lv 8 you should manage the Dragon might take a few mins but you should manage

lowest i took him was 5 but not on this server your past 5 before you get there lol .

Just keep plugging away you will soon find yourself taking things down easier

Hello, I'm new to the server but not the game; been playing since day one on Dreamcast.

Anyway I would appreciate some help with leveling, but I'm not super worried about it.

I'll probably be playing a lot this weekend thanks to a blizzard. So maybe we can do something. Thanks.

• 9 months later...

So I Would Like to Apoligize to everyone that i missed but this topic is now Active Again So if you need details read First Post :P