going to take a break

Dashie IOW

i know this is out of the blue and i did just start playing but atm just drive to play is kinda gone :x this may be a lot of rubbish and i will not take a break but i will maybe around tomorrow to help with a cmode games that been plain but like i said this may be a lot of rubbish and i will not take a break but my drive to play has kinda gone hardly any open ult games is one fact i know i should open my own but when i do i hardly get anyone that joins and i get bored playing alone hunting items i basically got everything i wanted...i could level to 200 but that's boring cause people say just run TTF or RT a bunch and like half way in i want to stop playing XD but whatever i think i need a break come back for the event or this is a load of rubbish as i said and i be back online as normal X3 but i will keep checking on this to chat to friends i have made on here :3

• Like 2

1. Periods exist for a reason :P

2. I completely understand. Back a month ago i just didn't feel like playing at all, so I took a break for a week or so. The drive will come back eventually, just might take some time. Anyway, best wishes to you.

got that same feeling, to many ego hunters. and as soon as you join a game its. 'This is mine if it drops' . kinda like 'oh hi to you too..'

No games ultimate as you said. i make a game, no one joins for ages.

I got what i kinda want so far for classes i play.

then i have had a few games where absolutely nothing was said the entire run, then everyone disperses after it..

Solo run is boring as Sh*t ...and hunting stuff , i have literally not found anything 'that' rare that anyone wants. accept gallitine which i gave away cause the fella asked for it.

Taking a break can be good. I usually spend the time when events aren't on preparing for the next event so I can get whichever item I want. Good luck!

There is too many diverse players within this community. Realistically I have found 5-10 tops who are just the same as my type. I am an hardcore leveler , the fastest I been able to go from 1 to 200 without x5 is 10 days. I like leveling and not so big on hunting unless it involves leveling. Plus I do not like when many of the community members change over night when a certain event is going. When im leveling, its nonstop there should be no delay in between games. Once game ends and the next one immediately afterwards, go into a true life hater form. Anyways I understand where you are coming from and when you come back if you come back look me up and we shall play.

I'm taking a break too dashie. I lost the drive to play, mainly because I can only think about TAing but then again I get bored with certain crowd. I play alone 95% of the time. Bettering myself since I've grown rusty in certain departments. I used to cmode and battle mode a lot. Leveling and gear hoarding is extremely boring to me. I like mastering the game as much as I have so far. There's so much more than leveling and hoarding items which is not the case in this server. Very little to none cmoders, battle mode is almost non existent. The people I have played with will not mention any names because I don't want them to start getting butthurt and start a trolling in your topic here. To those people that I mentioned they have top of the line gear and they can't even use it, it's quite disappointing. I understand have fun with this game but if you have OP gear I can only assume you know what you're doing. Then they get mad because I don't follow their rules or "tips" when I know what I'm doing. Hoping to come back refreshed and with a new perspective for this game. You were actually one of the good ones that played to help people out. Others are full of greed and say they will help but as soon as they get what benefits them then they leave.

Breaks are definitely good, whether if it's for a few days, weeks or even longer. There's no point in playing this game if you're not enjoying it. Like mudkipzjm said, the drive will come back eventually. :D

There is too many diverse players within this community. Realistically I have found 5-10 tops who are just the same as my type. I am an hardcore leveler , the fastest I been able to go from 1 to 200 without x5 is 10 days. I like leveling and not so big on hunting unless it involves leveling. Plus I do not like when many of the community members change over night when a certain event is going. When im leveling, its nonstop there should be no delay in between games. Once game ends and the next one immediately afterwards, go into a true life hater form. Anyways I understand where you are coming from and when you come back if you come back look me up and we shall play.

Level 1 to 200 in 10 days without x5 exp. Hmm, it might be fun to get to level 200 faster than that. I think I could do it if work didn't keep me so busy >.<

I once got 200 in 54 hours and I know someone(massblade) who did not sleep for 48 hours and got 200

I feel Gal's pain.

• Like 1