We Made 200 Souls! new weapon? ;3

The status effects should never happen because you have to keep the Dark Bridge equipped for at least 3 continuous minutes for them to start randomly appearing. Dark Bridge is only a bad weapon for bad players.

probably, but compare to the other 2 dark weapons its crap, grants dmg should be boosted like 10%

• Like 1

probably, but compare to the other 2 dark weapons its crap, grants dmg should be boosted like 10%

I agree. Compared to the other dark weapons, Dark Bridge is shit. But it is still the best weapon for Grants. It's only 10% stronger than Mercurius Rod, but the 50% TP cost reduction and 50% TP cost taken from HP means that you won't have to worry about running out of trifluids. I usually only use a single trifluid when I do a full clear of MA4DMD.

I agree. Compared to the other dark weapons, Dark Bridge is shit. But it is still the best weapon for Grants. It's only 10% stronger than Mercurius Rod, but the 50% TP cost reduction and 50% TP cost taken from HP means that you won't have to worry about running out of trifluids. I usually only use a single trifluid when I do a full clear of MA4DMD.

That's really impressive. It would be cool to see a video of that. MA4DMD is a really enjoyable quest c:

That's really impressive. It would be cool to see a video of that. MA4DMD is a really enjoyable quest c:

I didn't say I cleared it solo. If I play with others and we clear the quest, I only need to use 1 trifluid. I tried to solo it for the first time recently on a lv 170 FOnewearl and ran out of time on the last spawn in the room with the quicksand. If I tried on a lv 200, I think I could reach the final room.

• Like 1

I didn't say I cleared it solo. If I play with others and we clear the quest, I only need to use 1 trifluid. I tried to solo it for the first time recently on a lv 170 FOnewearl and ran out of time on the last spawn in the room with the quicksand. If I tried on a lv 200, I think I could reach the final room.

Oh. I've tried soloing it may times. I only beat it once I think. I've gotten to the last room a few times.