We Made 200 Souls! new weapon? ;3

I remember this and all the custom edits of different weapons on various servers and honestly, I disagree with them all I think only items that were intended for the game should be in the game.

I remember this and all the custom edits of different weapons on various servers and honestly, I disagree with them all I think only items that were intended for the game should be in the game.

do you disagree with combo unlocked df and dm?

Interesting topic with plenty of cool ideas, I read all the posts and some are good ideas, I already had something in mind even before the 200 users. We will try to release two weapons. First we will work in the original idea then well see if we can make another one.

• Like 9

Interesting topic with plenty of cool ideas, I read all the posts and some are good ideas, I already had something in mind even before the 200 users. We will try to release two weapons. First we will work in the original idea then well see if we can make another one.

And leaderboards yeah?

And a system where we can trade our slots around ourselves yeah?

Sweet ;) <3 <3 <3

• Like 2

the last thing this server needs is a leaderboard xD to many people think theyre the best already :onion59: hence they have huge Egos and nasty personalities/attitudes

• Like 2

Leaderboard would be the best thing also you guys do realize all your ideas are worthless because larva probably already has an item or idea he is gonna release. No harm intended but when was the last time a players idea was actually used

Name: well i've thinking a lot on the name but i run out of ideas, so everybody feel free to give to this awesome weapon a nice name.
Description: a shining staff used by a legendary Esper Wizard. it is used to purify the dark energy around the universe.

(Description 2: a shining staff used by a legendary Esper Wizard. its aura boots the power of mid level techniques)

Special: Boost grants by 1.5; special attack low level Grants lvl: 5? (or GI-Techs boost by 90-95% + Geist)
ATP: 500
ATA: 60
MST: 80
Grind: 0
Class: rod
MST: 900 (or 1000-1250)

Originally used by Lutz from Phantasy Star.
lutz.jpg

NOTE: I would like the weapon photon color Red! but i didnt know how change it.

hNxbko3.jpg

MOAR SCREENSHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rMBMo5M.jpgZ6JcQXH.jpgMGRPXS6.jpgnFvVMhX.jpg0FMNNKY.jpgTHNdL7n.jpgA0c264c.jpgqHinjw9.jpg

Edited by Guido Palau
  • Like 3

Name: well i've thinking a lot on the name but i run out of ideas, so everybody feel free to give to this awesome weapon a nice name.

Description: a shining staff used by a legendary Esper Wizard. it is used to purify the dark energy around the universe.

(Description 2: a shining staff used by a legendary Esper Wizard. its aura boots the power of mid level techniques)

Special: Boost grants by 1.5; special attack low level Grants lvl: 5? (or GI-Techs boost by 90-95% + Geist)

ATP: 500

ATA: 60

MST: 80

Grind: 0

Class: rod

MST: 900 (or 1000-1250)

Originally used by Lutz from Phantasy Star.

lutz.jpg

NOTE: I would like the weapon photon color Red! but i didnt know how change it.

hNxbko3.jpg

MOAR SCREENSHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rMBMo5M.jpgZ6JcQXH.jpgMGRPXS6.jpgnFvVMhX.jpg0FMNNKY.jpgTHNdL7n.jpgA0c264c.jpgqHinjw9.jpg

That's cool, but if it got a 50 percent grants boost, that would make dark bridge obsolete, and it's already not worth using based on the price anyways. Although if dark bridge got buffed in addition to the creation of this weapon, then that would be awesome. I like the idea though. We could definitely use more gi boost. It would add a nice dynamic to FO nuking.

Edited by tru

Dark bridge sucks, i never seen a fo with it, tp cost, grants and megid are cool, but the paralisis and confuse rates are pretty high. dark bridge its just a ingredent for psycho bridge.

Edited by Guido Palau

Dark bridge sucks, i never seen a fo with it, tp cost, grants and megid are cool, but the paralisis and confuse rates are pretty high. dark bridge its just a ingredent for psycho bridge.

The status effects should never happen because you have to keep the Dark Bridge equipped for at least 3 continuous minutes for them to start randomly appearing. Dark Bridge is only a bad weapon for bad players.

• Like 1