We Made 200 Souls! new weapon? ;3

Blizzard doesn't work well. I have a high hit blizzard raygun, I've tried to use it on hucaseal with rr+kroes+smartlink+v502. I've even used Yamato 50hit with v502 and poss on (228hucl+20rr+10kroe+90yamato+30poss=378 ata), and still, Blizzard just kinda sucks even with ata that ridiculously high. It's technically supposed to be same activation as arrest (80%), but there is some unknown factor that makes it work way less than arrest does.

• Like 1

I have the same experience as Fyrewolf5. There were also some individuals that tested this thoroughly on another server. So if not Ultima have done something special here, there seems to be a hidden and unknown activator for blizzard.

I have the same experience as Fyrewolf5. There were also some individuals that tested this thoroughly on another server. So if not Ultima have done something special here, there seems to be a hidden and unknown activator for blizzard.

Probably the freeze resistance of a monster. Just a wild guess though.

Yeah it's kinda like you can't freeze a dorphon but you can paralyze it. I guess...

But seriously, stop with the gun things T-T there is already too much useful/op guns and rangers are already op anyway so... (talking to people who dream about unlocking master raven... seriously ? or doing things like L&Knameit with zerk...)

What we need is : halbert, twin sword, and optionally double saber type... for hunter. And a nice lil thing for caseal, newearl, marl ; just saying =D

• Like 3

Yamato is unreduced blizzard (it's a 10star weapon), and blizzard raygun is obviously too (single target), reduction is not the issue. Blizzard also has to pass an enemy ESP check, just like arrest does (I've tested this myself), but there is some additional thing that makes it activate way less than arrest does. The old psowiki claimed enemy EIC was not a factor, but it's difficult for say to sure, that would be a likely culprit. Regardless of what it is, it makes blizzard a very lackluster and highly unreliable special.

Ok well I get that "blizzard" isn't good but I've used a type gu hand with 80 with some form of freezing capabilities and it was just fine n s s froze on the first special so that's essentially all im asking for lol

Edited by Colorado Wilson

New weapon idea

Midori Inazuma (It means green lightning in Japanese)

Take the model for Sigh of a God, make it green and give it a large gizonde boost. Enough to be stronger than Razonde but still weaker than Zonde.

• Like 2

New weapon idea

Midori Inazuma (It means green lightning in Japanese)

Take the model for Sigh of a God, make it green and give it a large gizonde boost. Enough to be stronger than Razonde but still weaker than Zonde.

Were you the player number 200? xD

jk jk...

I like the idea, green is my favorite color.

But nobody even said we would make something new... I'll let Larva know in case he has not noticed this thread.

Also for the Needle posted before, we already have many needles. (2 of them are exclusive but yeah)

Were you the player number 200? xD

jk jk...

I like the idea, green is my favorite color.

But nobody even said we would make something new... I'll let Larva know in case he has not noticed this thread.

Also for the Needle posted before, we already have many needles. (2 of them are exclusive but yeah)

naaw nobody said you guys would xD im kind of pushing it by making the thread <3