We Made 200 Souls! new weapon? ;3

@killroy909 We're going to think that you are that guy you're always talking about. I don't feel like "thanking" him anyway.

@Fyrewolf5 Nice one =)

@Soly Why not a unit for a change ? Like a v200+

Yeah so at the end of the day, it will not be up to us to make the choice so...

I guess it's not even to the GM to decide, though they can influence it, but to Larva.

But I'd like to think that among all this little ides that everyone gave, some will perhaps play the muse role and inspire Larva for the future =D

RIKAS_CLAW-PLUS-WITHBARS.jpg

RikasClaw.jpg

I want either a Claw weapon or a double Claw weapon (that woud look badass) that uses twin saber animation. It should have a slightly changed Rikas Claw Skin. And to do Hunters some justice, it should be hunters only and have the highest ATP ingame.

It's so

beautiful. :onion-head68: Goodbye.

• Like 3

@killswitch

You mean a unit which gives +50 ATA if the current equipped weapon doesn't have any hit.

Well, that would actually be useful for s-rank weapon indeed.

It could be fun if a unit gave attribute depending on whether your weapon has the attribute or not.

Example :

Native Killer : +50 % against native if the equipped weapon doesn't have any native AND doesn't have more than two stats.

A.Beast killer : +50 % against a.beast etc. ... ...

Machine Killer and Dark Killer would work on the same basis of course. And each unit in this set would give 50 ATA like killswitch mention (assuming your weapon only have one or two attributes maximum).

It would be a really crazy set of units, but finally mostly useful for s-rank weaps. And also for hyper rare weapon that you barely have any chance to drop with good stats, such as sjs/tjs. Or for "almost good"/"beautiful skin" weapons that you'd like to use but doesn't deserve such a treatment as sphering/redeeming (cross scar, blood art, etc.).

@Izaya

Am so agreed with you ! B... but... is that a racast with the claw on this picture ? Heresy !

Edited by Misombre

Deux Mille Marteaux please D:

Or Psycho Swan

• Like 1