We Made 200 Souls! new weapon? ;3

So we got to 200 people online at once! i don't actually have the picture... but i know fyre has it, maybe he could post here.

EITHER WAY, i think this calls for a new weapon! (hopefully?) a few people were talking about a new double saber and i think that's an awesome idea

here is a video of a tweaked double cannon that MagicTrick posted

i think someone already did all the work for you guys :P i would love to see this as the new 200 souls (if it gets made)

Just lower the atp if its too strong, but the multihitting aspect and longer range seems really boss.

Post your ideas! discuss!

Edited by ultrajerky
  • Like 4

Guys, stop derailing the thread lol .. dont just post to say my idea sucks, post your own ideas if you dont like it. this thread was more about the discussion of possible weapons.

Edited by ultrajerky
  • Like 2

How about that one weapon. Berdysh I think. I would love to see some of the under appreciated weapons boosted up or upgraded so people don't use the same crap as everyone else. It would suit everyone differently . I vote berdysh should be experimented with

• Like 2

How about that one weapon. Berdysh I think. I would love to see some of the under appreciated weapons boosted up or upgraded so people don't use the same crap as everyone else. It would suit everyone differently . I vote berdysh should be experimented with

Yeah that thing never gets used by anyone. make it hit like a truck.

• Like 1

So I come back with that "200 Swans" that currey26 once mention (royalties goes to you for the name ^^).

Twin Saber type(just because, well, there is not enough good twin sabers I guess. But imo a double saber could be just fine too)

50-100 atp

35 ata

150-200 grinders (just for the feel of having a +1xx weapons and because we find so much grinders that I feel we could use)

Normal, Hard and Special attacks are "Energy Waves" (without hp sacrifice) for the range. The special would allow to launch three energy waves per strikes.

If I remember well, twin saber strikes 5 times, so it could do like 15 strikes with S-S-S assuming that you have enough ATA to hit.

Edited by Misombre

you should thank Maxillion_dood for streaming PSO ultima last sunday. his twitch channel very popular and there was alot of viewers was on max twitch playing PSO ultima 5000-7000 people was watching.

• Like 2