Lost puppy in a holiday-less world

So I'm a RaMarl 155 (purplenum) trying to find my way in PSOBB Ultima now that the Christmas event is over.

I've used 33 pow mats, I have a Ranger Wall, Elenor 5/150/45/0, a decent sacred cloth with V101, ADEPT, Cent/Power, and a free slot that I switch out Cure/Shock and Freeze situationally. Oh, and I have 4 n00b/hps.

For weapons I've got Mille Marteaux 0/0/0/40/0, Froozer 15/20/0/30/0, Cannon Rouge 0/30/20/0/0, and a new Hell Laser (no stats). Weapons are all max grind.

My heal/support techs are all right around 17.

What should I be doing right now? Is there an easy farm for PDs for my ID? Should I farm my own gear (Red Ring is tough 'cus I'm the wrong section)? Any help would be hot.

Some easy hunts for pds so you can sell these items would be ep2 tower phantasmal word 4 to farm demonic forks. Other would be temple lost shock gugnir a quest under retrieval. Do both of those in ult. temple from Crimson assassins drops yasminkov 9000m during hh try to find those with hit and you are bound to make some wealth. I love the ramarl class so versatile both with Equips and support. Good luck to you

Things you should hunt

Part of Baranz 1/373 Baranz ep1 ultimate

Heaven Striker 1/1662 Pyro Goran ep4 ultimate

Spread Needle 1/906 Merlan ep1 ultimate

Frozen Shooter (with hit) 1/2 Hildetorr ultimate

It looks to me like you would benefit from a strong shot weapon. Baranz launcher is nice because you can add up to 50 hit to it with photon crystals and it has charge special. Purplenum gets nice ep4 drops in additional to heaven striker so you can always sell the things your character isn't gonna use. Ep4 is a good place to hunt if you feel comfortable there, I know for rangers the wolf get annoying. Path to Salvation is a quest you can find a lot Merlans in, but it's a tough quest to do solo, unless you have good gear, so you might want some help with that. Hunting a Frozen Shooter with hit is reasonably easy. Just getting one with around 40 hit is enough.

Lastly, I would recommend you create a greenill character to hunt luck mats (and other mats if you want). Even at level 1 a greenill character can hunt luck mats from La Demenians in ep2. Having 100 luck makes it so you crit often and are able to kill things quicker.