Title Screen Auto Scrolling

So, I'm at the title screen and the game is automatically scrolling through the options "start game, register ID, etc" without me pressing a single key on my keyboard making the game literally impossible to play. I've tried reinstalling the game and installing the patch and nothing has changed. What do I do?

I'm using my built in keyboard, so I can't unplug it. I have an Alienware laptop. I actually tried downloading and playing the EDEN Server for Blue Burst and the title screen did the same exact thing. I don't know exactly what that entails, but I assume that means it has something to do with the game itself.

Edited by blackwolverine22@gmail.com

I saw a similar issue before a long time ago and If I remember correctly it was a conflict with another device that was plugged in.
maybe try unplugging stuff like headphones/mic if using it etc. and restart laptop and check again?
Also update your drivers D:

I'm not using headphones or a mic. The only devices I'm using are a Logitech keyboard and mouse. Both of which I have unplugged to no avail. I tried updating my keyboard drivers, but it said my computer already had the most up to date driver. Nothing has changed. As an update, I was able to correctly time some presses of the enter key and successfully login, but the problem persists even once I reach Ultima. My character just starts running in circles. This problem has left this game completely unplayable.

As it was said before, this has happened but is very rare. It has not happened to me a single time.

I can't find the topics where it was asked to see how it was solved.

As you said that it happened with Eden it's not exactly the game but a combination of it and your software/hardware.

We don't give full support to the game client, nobody has the source code for it (besides Sega) so any changes to it have to be very specific.

I'll keep looking for the other topic.