Can anyone farm a mag for me?

Mr Noob

So, what exactly are you looking for? Someone raising a mag for you so you can use the mag cell? You didn't tell us what kind of mag you wanted though (stats).

Besides, it just requires a level 100+ mag and you can't be an android when using the cell, there's no specific mag needed in case you don't know.

Edit: Said requirements are for devil wings, devil tail just needs devil wings (so you need two heart of devils to make tails)

Edited by RyuuseiiX

I dont know if these stats are possible or not, but I would like these "Devils tail 5/175/20/0 with twins". If not, please just make me a regular 5/150/45/0 with twins. I have 2 mag cells, lets me know if you can do it for me and how much will it cost.

Thanks so much for taking care of my request.

Edited by MrHucast

I'm pretty sure those stats are doable, but sadly I won't be able to do any mag feeding this week due to school. I'm not sure how fast you want it, but maybe next week. We'll see.

I'm pretty sure those stats are doable, but sadly I won't be able to do any mag feeding this week due to school. I'm not sure how fast you want it, but maybe next week. We'll see.

Totally understandable!

I will keep this post open while you come back from school, but if no one takes care of my request before your return, then I will get back to you for assistance. :)

25 pds.. rude..

On other hand, my request was taken a few hours before by a friend, but thank you anyways.

Rude? FYI, 25pd is more than reasonable for stats like 5/175/20. I'd have to feed it almost 500 monomates between level 35-50 without one mistake or can start all over again.