Is it possible to run 2 instances of PSObb?

Vlad Ventura

Hello, and hank you for taking your time by reading this and trying to give me a hand with my problem beforehand. Well, the title basically says it all. I would like to run PSObb twice so my cousin and I can play while he's here. I don't have another pc for my own access so I'm kinda stuck with only one. Any help with this? Pretty please, I would really appreciate it!

yes it is possible to run two instances of pso with different ultima accounts (cannot log same game account twice). You will need to turn down Windows User Account Control (UAC) to be able to do so, as if it is too high it makes the screen dim when launching the second instance and causes pso to crash. In windows go to control panel > user accounts > change user account control settings, and then move the slider to the lowest or 2nd lowest setting to stop the screen dimming which causes pso to crash.

• Like 2

yes it is possible to run two instances of pso with different ultima accounts (cannot log same game account twice). You will need to turn down Windows User Account Control (UAC) to be able to do so, as if it is too high it makes the screen dim when launching the second instance and causes pso to crash. In windows go to control panel > user accounts > change user account control settings, and then move the slider to the lowest or 2nd lowest setting to stop the screen dimming which causes pso to crash.

Man first of all thank you for your fast reply! I will try this tomorrow at morning right before even breakfast xD

Sent from my LG-D722J using Tapatalk