Play challenge mode with me

dchamberlin89

Another UK dweller here. Never done c-mode before but made a HUcast especially for it XD

If I'm on and there's a game going someone fire me a message

Cheers

Trying to put a team together all new to c mode so far we have 2 players UK time Will be home next week will have a full month

to play, PS loving the beats do you have anything released ?

Okay I'm down. Only thing is I'm away to the states 15th to 22nd. Free pretty much rest of the month though. Just fire me a message whenever you're planning stuff.

Thanks for having a listen! Those tracks are the only rough demos we have at the moment (had a bit of a nightmare last year trying to keep consistent bassist/keys player) Got a steady bassist now so will be heading into the studio soon to record an actual release. I'll be sure to spam everywhere when it hits haha.

You've played PSO for 15 years and never c-moded before? Cmon bro... I mastered the battle mechanics in a month and started c-mode back when PSO was new for dreamcast! It's fun though, I'm actually one 2c4 from my next ep2 s rank. Should probably get a team together for that soon, depending on weather or not we can clear it in less than 2 hours. ?

yeah i just never fancyed it then could never find a team to run with was to busy just playing the game and with plenty other things to keep me busy Gov quests etc i just never got round to challange , and i still would not have if it wasent for one of the team wanting to do it ,so i gave it a go and liked it :) Edited by acidman