Play challenge mode with me

dchamberlin89

• 4 weeks later...

How far on with Challenge mode are you and what class ? myself and a friend have begun and have a few not many but there is two of us , my friend is Fo and i am RAcast

ideally 4 players is needed for this , and a time to do it of coarse .

Lol winning. MR charly sheen over there.

Well let me not deviate from the subject. I wanted to ask to any of the fellas or gals whatever, that posted on this; have you guys ever done challenge mode or are experienced or whatever? Or just learning how to challenge mode? Just a general question because I am also interested in getting a couple challenges down to refresh myself again with that scene.

Would appreciate any replies

Thanks y'all's

• Like 1

Lol winning. MR charly sheen over there.

Well let me not deviate from the subject. I wanted to ask to any of the fellas or gals whatever, that posted on this; have you guys ever done challenge mode or are experienced or whatever? Or just learning how to challenge mode? Just a general question because I am also interested in getting a couple challenges down to refresh myself again with that scene.

Would appreciate any replies

Thanks y'all's

U got mr challenge master in team and you dont ask. fine then

I haven't done c-mode since the Dreamcast version of PSO, but I used to S-rank that part of it pretty easily. Can play whatever, I have a free char slot on my account for making a c-mode character. I'm in Japan though, so play times may be hard to set up.

• 2 weeks later...

Challenge is a team event where you have to work together to complete all quests within 7 hours

i have not played challenge before so looking for a team where we can run thru and learn , but i am 15 year veteran at PSO

You've played PSO for 15 years and never c-moded before? Cmon bro... I mastered the battle mechanics in a month and started c-mode back when PSO was new for dreamcast! It's fun though, I'm actually one 2c4 from my next ep2 s rank. Should probably get a team together for that soon, depending on weather or not we can clear it in less than 2 hours. ?