Favorite OPs & EDs?

MizRedavni

Wow TheJoker25 I love that song My Will by Dream too. ^_^ I've been eyeing to post on this thread and found one recently and really worth sharing. One of my all-time favorite anime song, Just Communication from Gundam Wing sung by TWO-MIX.

And I feel like sharing this really nice cover of the same song. ^_^

Edited by janedoe.p

• 1 month later...

I've been meaning to post here for a good while. One of my favorite OPs is Shadow Skill's. (I love oldschool stuff~)

Another one I really love is Blue Seed's OP. While the vid is from the Sega Saturn game , the OP is the exact same as the TV series.

EDs shall be in the next post due to the limit of flash objects per post.

As for favorite EDs , there's so many to choose from like the OPs . . . but one of the top ones for me would be Ao no Exorcist's ED #2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAbuCoX2QvM

Another that has stuck with me throughout the years is FMA's ED #4. The song is so beautiful and the animation paired with it gives me feels.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't say which are my favourite ones, i will just throw 3 of them i like.
Welcome to the NHK - OP1

Steins;Gate - Op1

Darker than Black - OP1
Edited by BK-201

• 2 weeks later...

Oh how much I miss Shadow Skill, it's been too long! I always hoped there would eventually be more, but now 18 years have passed (12 if you count the OVAs).

Anyways, here are mine:

Hokuto No Ken ED 1:

While most people grew up with Transformers, I grew up with Kenshiro. That's why I never cried when Optimus Prime died, because that was one of the first Transformers I had watched. My friends cried for days. I chose the ED over the OP, because the pain was real.

Genesis Climber MOSPEADA

I'll always remember this old lullaby.

Tekkaman Blade OP

I had the fortune of watching this before it got dubbed on Fox Kids. I liked the dubbed version just as much though.

Get Backers OP 1

Whenever I hear this one, I feel like going outside and do some legendary stuff!

Edited by Hanya

Oh how much I miss Shadow Skill, it's been too long! I always hoped there would eventually be more, but now 18 years have passed (12 if you count the OVAs).

Yeah , I would like to see what Gau would face after becoming so much stronger and Shadow Skill with a more modern touch would be cool. And nice selection , Hokuto no Ken and Getbackers was what I was watching back in school along with these two v

GTO OP1

Grappler Baki Season 2 OP

Aw man, I still play Driver's High on my phone whenever I'm on my way to the airport in the summer! Or just any trip in the summer for that matter. I think I understand why you didn't go for the first OP of Baki. :P I used to like it as a young child, but now it just gives me an insane headache, Back then I read Baki together with Tough and Ichi.

Samurai Champloo ED

The ED needs some love too!

Touch OP

This has always been bittersweet in my ears.