Any Bikerz heaaaa?

Mr Noob

Hello Ultima Bikerz!

I own a 2003 GSX-R 750. I know its kindda old but it still runs great.The mods I have done so far are +1 -4 on front and rear sproket, Yoshi headers and slip on pipe. It does 297 kmh//184 mph on radar, but I have seen forums where ppl claim to easily push it till 188-190 mph with power commander (Having payed attention to driver's weight tho). Now, I am interested and therefore, I have been seeking for a Power Commander 3 but have no experiences with mapping. Is it there anyone here who wants to share some experiences?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by MrHucast

Nice bike but im planning to get me nice blue Yamaha sport bike in the future. i dont know which model should i go for.

If you like Yamaha and if this would be your first sports bike, then I recommend the R6. Depending of the year, R1's crossplane is kinda aggressive,unpredictable and bike is harder to stabilize in corners. Bike is heavier and has too much hp for a beginner to deal with. But everything would depend of what you are looking for.

If you want acceleration and higher top end speed, then go for the R1.

if you want an easier handling then go for the R6.

I actually recommend you to drive a lighter bike first. Like 250s or 450s before to try any of those. Sport bikes are a serious thing, since any of those can hit speeds over 160 mph in seconds, so you better watch out.

http://www.funfoll.com/data/content/2009Images/ff_3434_8.jpg

Both are incredible machines and will bring you a lot of good experiences. The adrenaline you feel on any of these will be unmatchable unless you do parachuting or something crazier xD

Four wheels move your body, two wheels move your soul! :)

Edited by MrHucast
  • Like 1