Adept's Shop

MizRedavni

I'm newish to this server and I haven't played since Schthack a long time ago, so please be patient with me.

Also, have no idea what this servers pricing is like, if anyone knows a pricing guide that most on this server use please let me know :P

Feel free to get ahold of me in-game or via these forums if you'd like to buy anything.

Also, I welcome all conversation about my shop. Anyone have anything to say, please speak up. Let's talk about it. This isn't some "No conversation only buying and trading stuffsville".

-Current shop Inventory-

~Weapons~

Photon Claw(0/0/5/0)

Diska of Liberator(0/0/0/0)

Syringe(0/30/35/0)

~Armor~

---

~Units~

HP/Revival x2

Devil/Battle x3

~Mag~

---

~Other~

Booma's right arm

GaBooma's Right arm

*Currently taking any fair sounding offers*

-Trades-

~Weapons~

---

~Armor~

Mothers Garb

Mothers Garb+

~Units~

TP/Revival

Adept

v801

Cent/mind

~Mag~

---

~Other~

---

*These are items I'm currently looking for, I am willing to trade items in my shop inv for them. I understand that my shop may not have the value to be worth the trade.*

Edited by MizRedavni

Those 2 weapon stats cannot exist

Hmmm, I took off my current weapon and compared the change to stats. I can't remember how I got them, I can provide pictures if necessary. Though I may have just messed up the calculation somehow. To be honest, usually game while pretty intoxicated XD

Edit: I do remember having both of them drop

Edited by MizRedavni

You have to look at the weapon proficiency in

(Native/A.Beast/Machine/Dark/Hit)

Those numbers you put up there in brackets most likely correspond to ATP and so on.

OH! lol k, sec, I'll fix it.

• Like 1

Also be sure to tek your weapons correctly.

A 5 or 10 should never be on a correctly tekked weapon.

A correctly tekked weapon will increase in all areas where it has stats 10 points, say you have a 5/0/25/0 weapon untekked, it would have 15/0/35/0 when tekked correctly. It can also fall 10 points in all available stats so watch out for that too.

• Like 1

A correctly tekked weapon will increase in all areas where it has stats 10 points, say you have a 5/0/25/0 weapon untekked, it would have 15/0/35/0 when tekked correctly. It can also fall 10 points in all available stats so watch out for that too.

kk thanks.

• Like 1

Low stuff like that Photon Claw are not worth being tekked correctly, it can take long to get the +10% and a 15% a.beast won't change anything on such an item.

• Like 1

Bro or brofran (if you're female) no offense but your shop right now is a little idk how to say this but let's just say it's a ghost town. I got you with the 801 and find me in game and I'll gear you as much as I can. I know this guy named cry and his bandits helped me a lot so I want to keep that tradition going and do the same in return. Free of charge, might throw in some pcs and pds if I still have some. Join my team if you like to get help with hunts. I could use more playing mates :)

Stay strong and keep on keeping on..