Greeting from Scotland!

JanenbaDMS

Found out about this during a bout of insomnia and was looking into whether you could still play PSO online through dreamcast. Played version 1 back in the olden days. Have been nostalgia-ing like mad the past week or so. Are there many other European/UK players on here?

Some of this is coming back to me right away but other things are escaping me. Barely even touched ep 2 and 4 yet. None of that stuff existed when I last played!

Anyway just thought I'd say the customary "how do" and all that. If anyone wants to hunt/quest/whatever just give me a shout.

Cheers

• Like 1

Welcome fellow DC player! I'm fairly new in Ultima as well, so let's unite and bond over stuff.. like DC and.. Europe? Is that a good thing? Should I shout? I'm sure we'll stumble upon each other somewhere out there, in some ruins or jungle, in the future, near.

Hiiii, welcome to Ultima :onion86: I hope you like it here! There are definitely many European players here, and quite a few from UK. If you ever need help levelling or want to hunt or whatever, feel free to message me.

Edited by snowfox

Hiiii, welcome to Ultima :onion86: I hope you like it here! There are definitely many European players here, and quite a few from UK. If you ever need help levelling or want to hunt or whatever, feel free to message me.

and me :3 dont forget your helpful rainbow pony :D just pm or find me in game and if i am not busy then i am happy to help with anything :3

• Like 1

Thanks guys. I've just been spending the last couple of days making mags. It's been a while but it's all coming back to me haha. If you're hunting something specific and need another body feel free to give me a shout as well :D