olga flow glitch

davell

i solo'd da seabed in one person mode an wen i got to olga flow all my physical attacks were doin 0 dmg even with daylite scar and red sword having over 2000 atp with shifta deband only my tecs were doing damage an of course tecs sucks with a humar in team mode i do damage just fine just like everyone else but maybe solo mode olga flow has a bug or something?

In second phase,when it turns orange.

In mode "one person", Olga Flow most times becomes invincible and do not take away anything from damage. It is a bug in one person.

Edited by Yonkou

yea u rite thing is 1st form doesnt get invicinble at all datz only in 2nd form an even then u can still dmg him. so yah i thought it had to be a bug. well that kinda defeats the purpose to go hunting in da seabed since i kant kill da boss alone n most ppl dont wanna go thru da whole seabed, only da rt part lawl

i solo'd da seabed in one person mode an wen i got to olga flow all my physical attacks were doin 0 dmg even with daylite scar and red sword having over 2000 atp with shifta deband only my tecs were doing damage an of course tecs sucks with a humar in team mode i do damage just fine just like everyone else but maybe solo mode olga flow has a bug or something?

our maybe ur weak?? lol, dk,,,,,,,,,

If he was orange, then he took on a random attribute. Such as Native, A.beast, Machine, or Dark.

The only way he will take damage like that, is if you have a weapon with efficiencies in the random type he took. All others will only damage you instead.

Edited by Vypor

If he was orange, then he took on a random attribute. Such as Native, A.beast, Machine, or Dark.

The only way he will take damage like that, is if you have a weapon with efficiencies in the random type he took. All others will only damage you instead.

im talking bout the first form. yonkou had already posted it was a bug in one person olga flow