36 members have voted

1. 1. Best "Description"

• Soly @ Ultrajerky: Cum Shot
    • Midori @ Dashie: Star Atomizer
    • BaeFox @ Stark: "simple hoe"
    • Under's Roast of the entire Server
    • SelahIsASpot @ Gm's: "intentionally hiding something"

***Polls are now over***

Congratulations under (next event will be a roast of under maybe)

thank you to everyone who participated in the event!

If anyone has any ideas for creative (put some effort into it) and reasonable events send me a pm.

***First poll is now over***

I have taken the top 5 and they will be placed on the poll on this thread, winner earns 10 dts.

****Event is now over****

I condensed all the posts down to everyone who was voted above 3 rep points on the posts, mostly because all the posts didn't fit on the poll.

While I am pretty sure we all know who won, never know.

**I had to remake the poll because I accidently left out zoomcat...I am adding 10 more hours to the close times. Also, because of turn out for this event, I have decided that I am also allowing for multiple choices in the straw poll, pick the ones you think were funny to you.**

http://strawpoll.me/6709104 vote the ones you think were funny, will end on the 6th at 9:59am Central, another poll will be in this thread here for the top winners of the first round, also the poll on the forums will end on the 9th at 9:59am Central, then under can collect his reward then the winner will be issued the DT's

as always 2nd place earns TWO LAST SURVIVORS, no hit ofc. Good luck everyone :3

Describe yourself, or someone else

As an item or description of an item from in game, you may also use dialogue from in game as well.

Don't reuse an item, description, or phrase from in game someone has already used

I'll start

sknZ8DV.jpg

You may also describe other people in game too, use some creativity though v:

At the end of the month I'll make two rounds of polls and best one in the end wins

10 dts :3

edit: dialogue from in game should come from an npc, also use screenshots!

edit2: Multiple submissions are in fact allowed, as long as its a different item, dialogue or description of an item, of a different person (singular, not multiple or group(s) of people).

Edited by Malxerz
  • Like 5

inga is my s rank gun and she is like super mean D: so mean that it makes mosters get hurt worse than if she did nothing o:

sorry xD but i did name my s rank after you so i decided it was a good choice

• Like 1