Adding Percents (%) to Weapons - Guide

SunnyD

I made this guide since I was going to add percents to my weapons and thought "since I'm here, I'm gonna do a guide..." since some people might not know how, i decided to give them a hand.

Percents are something that can increase your damage output drastically (up to 2x) on a certain Type of enemies. Its perfect for those who already have the weapons of their choice and are looking to increase your damage to a whole new level. There are a few requirements to add percents.

Requirements to add Percents (%)

- Complete East Tower & West Tower (EP II Quests > Under Tower) (Check The guides on the botton of the post)

- Lots of Photon Drops or Photon Spheres

These are the requirements but you don't actually need to finish the "West Tower" quest.

After you finish those quests (or finish Hopkins requests) you may now visit the quest "Gallon Shop" (EP II Quest > Under Shop) and talk with Hopkins and Paganini, who will now Accept to add (or increase) the percents of a weapon in exchange for photon drop/photon spheres.

76425145.png

aaaaaadw.png

The prices are as follows:

04 Photon Drops for (1%)

20 Photon Drops for (5%)

01 Photon Sphere for (30%)

pdsssss.png

There are also a few things you need to be aware of. (Taken from Pso World)

Cannot add percent to an S-rank weapon.

Cannot add percent to hit attribute, even if it has minimum 5%.

Can add percent to the same attribute multiple times.

Can add percent to any weapon other than S-rank.

Can add percent to a 0%.

Can add percent to a total of 100%.

Can add percents to multiple attributes on the same weapon. .

You can only have % in three areas. If you do and try to upgrade an area that has 0%, thats why you'll get an error

When using a photon sphere, you must have exactly 30% available to add it to a weapon. That means if you have more then 70% in one area, you can't use a photon sphere on that area.

Once you decide the weapon you want to add the (%) Talk with Paganini with the Pd's or PS's in your inventory.

vivenex.png

Then choose the Element you want to improve. (Native/A.Beast/Machine/Dark)

Native (Forest Monsters and EP IV) - Sil Dragon and Gol Dragon

A.Beast (Caves and Seabed) - Da Roll Le ,Barba Ray and Gal Gryphon

Machine (Mines and Mechanical Beings)- Volt Opt v2 and Epsilon

Dark (Ruins and Such) - Dark Falz and Olga Flow

|| EP I || EP II

agagasfgsa.png

Confirm and your done :)

sadasd.png

Helpfull Guides:

The East Tower Guide

Photon Drops Guide (made by Larva)

You may repeat how many times you want as long as you have the required items. Good Luck Maxing your Weapons

Please if you find any error (Typo or any other kind) Tell me. Also any Feedback is appreciated and encouraged.

Also if anyone wants to translate is also welcome :P

Edited by SunnyD
  • Like 13

Nicely done, I've had the notion several times to perhaps try a tutorial on this as well. Though not as many people ask about it, since it's much more elitist than other topics.

All that aside, it was nicely put together.

• 2 weeks later...

even tho i explaind a bit of adding percent in the guide of "What is a photon drop" this is more compleate and is dedicated to the % of wep. thanks

+REP

Edited by Larva
  • Like 1

Maybe make a "Completed" guides or "Usefull guides" and transport some of the guide in there :P

I agree with this.

We're going to get more guides overtime, so I think it would be better to make a pinned topic listing all the guides under certain headers. [Example: Character, Mags, whatever.]

• 2 months later...