Big Lip Radio

Larva

biglipradio.png

Ok we have a user here in server zsmith9806 , wish has a live radio station. and from now on we will try to work together, in the main page in the section of affiliates you can c their banner.

this is the cool part. every Wednesday they talk about video games, in their section called "The Dork Side" , so probably you got some fun hear them, and more fun hearing about the server you play

the first show where we was mention is the Podcast XXXIV of the dork side,

so you can go towww.biglipradio.com and go to podcasts and in the section of dork side listen at the newest podcast.

here the first two dork podcast of ultima and biglipradio XD.

PODCAST XXXIV

PODCAST XXXV

lol, I heard the first one they sponsored. Not bad Larva, good deal getting a connection with a Radio station.

I hope this will help out.

Well i can tell you there will be a commercial in all four of our shows so this server will be heard throughout all of our audiences! As for the special event the Big Lip Radio (BLR) staff will come up with a good event and hit you all back with the details asap.

But till then we will be excepting shout outs for anyone on the server. Just find us on our facebook page by searching big lip radio and posting what you would like us to shout out on the show to our facebook wall, or if you want to remain private just email us at biglipradio@yahoo.com

But stay tuned for event info! also remember there is only 3 of us in BLR so it's alot of work for us. But we will have it asap!

Thank you all for the support and thank you larva for letting it happen!

Oh yeah the BLR crew (all 3 of us) is definitely enjoying this server. We have been playing pso since it came out on the dream cast and then ported onto the cube. We also tried the other servers and yes there were alot of people but never any help or maintenance as much as ULTIMA.

This server is the best by far. Also if you guys have any ideas feel free to throw them at us for this special event. We will take all ideas into consideration!

Happy lvling

p.s. my character names are ORM Z, xXORMZX u might have already seen me around!

• Like 1

Awesome, glad to hear it. And I'll keep an eye out. I'm currently a bit busier writing a new PSO fanfic that has somehow drawn some fans on the server, lol.

But I may pop on every once in awhile.

• Like 1

Hahaaaa Godric, there is never a dull moment with you! But you are the one that helped me in the beginning, so i take much appreciation to that. I haven't been on this weekend yet because we are coming up with the story for the special event quest now.

I will probably be on tonight 9-4-10 around 9 or 10 Arizona time. I will be on alot after we finish this quest.

If you need more logos just let me know, friends are suppose to help each other.

• 1 month later...