helping other players

i seen everyone keep posting about no one wanting to help each other with hunting stuff and stuff like that...errm so yeah i am going to post here and say look if ANYONE needs help and if i am not doing anything i will be more then happy to people hunt or level or whatever >.< i am a FOnewearl level 152 with all level 30 support spells and i am happy to help with anything

YA2WFS8.png

• Like 1

I need help finding SJS pwease help :'( lol

Joking man but you are a cool person for offering help like that. I'm bored most of the time when I log into pso but if you catch me on I got you with some runs as well. A community of helpful players to hunt ain't a bad thing in my book. I always help people with their hunts and end up putting mine aside then event ends XD. STory of my life. I got a hunter geared up minus dark weapons and ranger fully geared up as well minus dark weapons and force fully geared up. So I'm more than willing to help, greed is not a need but what ended up killing the steed ..

thanks :3 i find this game much more fun with people chatting and having fun :3 and seeing as i am not to worry about items atm X3 i see it as i will get everything i want at some point so i am in rush :3 so i want to put this out here :3 i am easy to find in game i forgot to say x3 my name is Dashie and my team picture is again a rainbow pony just like my profile one :3

We should do hunters for hire journal, to know who's available to just go along on hunts!

i did not see this intill i finish my post but i like that idea :3

Edited by Dashie IOW

I can be a hunter or ranger or even force for hire. All I require is you feed me three times a day and actually enjoy playing. And if I detect a bit of Scrooge on you I will take off as fast as a fat chick at a nascar event ..

I can be a hunter or ranger or even force for hire. All I require is you feed me three times a day and actually enjoy playing. And if I detect a bit of Scrooge on you I will take off as fast as a fat chick at a nascar event ..

idk if this is a good thing or a bad thing so...i am just going to file this under thing