GOODBYE EVERYONE

Virec

I Ben here for a year,,and this happen every event,ppl mad and ppl leaving,

Play for the love of the game

Not because of other ppl action

I Ben playing since 2000 and I still love it now like I love it then.

Op hope you come buddy you was cool to run with

• Like 4

CAPS FOR ATTENTION, every PSO server is going to have these issues, you can go QQ about it till you come to realize the way the game is and love it for how it is

Ohhh yousa sound soooooo tough....

Moving forward I am pretty sure everyone is wondering what I am going to do with my items on my account. I was thinking that maybe I can just have a raffle or give them to a GM or something to distribute out to people in need but then. Either way someone is getting rich at my expense.

Don't give away your stuff all you need is a break as Chris said, pso does become frustrating after a few months and even I take my days off when necessary. After events specially<

As for any sort of contact players can add me on hangouts if they need something/have questions, I made it available for anyone. So if you wanna keep in check or talk feel free to bug me there too :3

Hope to see you around again!

• Like 1

Can you stop? Thanks

Why not just lock the thread? Honestly Soly there is no need to single me out. This entire thread is troll bait. No one cares if he/she quits and, we all know he'll be back sooner rather than later.

I'll chill but at least try to remember I'm only teasing Virec like he's done me in the past. You're welcome sir.

• Like 1

Why not just lock the thread? Honestly Soly there is no need to single me out. This entire thread is troll bait. No one cares if he/she quits and, we all know he'll be back sooner rather than later.

I'll chill but at least try to remember I'm only teasing Virec like he's done me in the past. You're welcome sir.

Do not disrespect one of the GM's of this community because you have a grudge with me. This thread is not troll bait and it is your choice to post here. To be honest I have never teased you or anything in the past, all I have done is arguing a different PoV with you on various subjects. So please knock it off.

I am sorry Soly for the disrespect from this user on my behalf.

NOTE: After speaking with several members via pm and in game and I have decided I will sleep on it and give my final decision this Sunday if I will be leaving or not.

• Like 2

its time i say a word for this. Look i understand what you coming from and i was like that too when i join the server. i didnt barely talk to no one and just solo or join random room to level thats all but now i found the love of my life back then and pretty all we been doing hunting gears for us and im happy the way it is but yea PSO cam be very annoying and bullshit so i probably take a break soon.

Dont give up your stuff you work hard for. keep it permently! this is sign what you done in the past for all those run you done to earn those items. dont quit just take a break.

i play with you before as killroy + Jacob and you really chill person and you asked me if i have tjs too haha. but yea you been mailing me to come play with you but im sorry i didnt.

hope everything goes well my friend.

take a break from it and play a console game like me xbox one Halo 5 :D i got it from christmas 2015 :D

thats all you need to do so dont give your stuff away.

• Like 1

I agree that you shouldn't give away your stuff because there's always a chance you may come back and wanna play this game again. If you are pretty sure you want to leave for good, it still might be a better idea to sell everything, that way if you do come back, you can just buy your items back. Just my opinion. Anyways, I hope for the best for you.

But the server and some of the players are rejuvenated by greed :o how can we possibly establish a sort of superiority over others if everyone has the same things. The class system wasn't invented in the old days for no reason. Peasants will be peasants and Kings will be kings.

Just messing with you all pso2 drops would be legit but just be ready for the economy to go super down. Goodbye to trades..

• Like 3

Do not disrespect one of the GM's of this community because you have a grudge with me. This thread is not troll bait and it is your choice to post here. To be honest I have never teased you or anything in the past, all I have done is arguing a different PoV with you on various subjects. So please knock it off.

I am sorry Soly for the disrespect from this user on my behalf.

NOTE: After speaking with several members via pm and in game and I have decided I will sleep on it and give my final decision this Sunday if I will be leaving or not.

You 'Quit' for less than 48 hours and, you did this same crap with the last event. People may not like me but, at least I'm not the loser going around threatening to quit because people won't help you hunt or some stupid item won't drop easily. Stop acting like a baby and just hunt for stuff like everyone else.

Don't apologize on my behalf. I'm plenty capable of apologizing to Soly on my own without your help. All I did there was predict the future. I said you'd be back sooner than later and what do ya know? Less than 48 hours later you're back to playing.

Edited by TheJoker25
  • Like 4

You 'Quit' for less than 48 hours and, you did this same crap with the last event. People may not like me but, at least I'm not the loser going around threatening to quit because people won't help you hunt or some stupid item won't drop easily. Stop acting like a baby and just hunt for stuff like everyone else.

Don't apologize on my behalf. I'm plenty capable of apologizing to Soly on my own without your help. All I did there was predict the future. I said you'd be back sooner than later and what do ya know? Less than 48 hours later you're back to playing.

For the last time I am asking you not to post in my threads and I am asking you to be respectful during this time if you can do this then I suggest you find a different hobby. You are only here because you think you can troll but to be honest all your doing is making yourself look like a fool. If you dont have anything respectful to say then dont post.

You need to learn your place rookie. Seriously its community members such as your self that cause respectible players like me to not want to play here. Your nothing but a immature waste of space with no respect for anyone.

DO NOT POST IN MY THREADS ANY MORE.

• Like 2