GOODBYE EVERYONE

Virec

Good Morning Everyone,

Lets get directly to the point, I have decided to retire from the ULTIMA community. I have came to realization that there is no reason for me to play on this server anymore. I have 5 level 200's and 1 lvl 180. Yes I like to level up hehe. Anyways Over the past few months I have came across several factors in the community that are pushing me away and making me not want to play here any more. :( Some of the things that really been bothering me over the past few months are listed below:

• immaturity amongst community members
  • greed
  • ridiculous hunt time frames for certain events
  • lacking staff activity on a daily basis
  • lack of compatibility with the community
  • unable to find sufficient friends that have the same interest in this server as I did
  • unable to find a sufficient team with what my interests where peaked as

These are just some of the things that are bothering me. It sucks every day when you log on that you either play solo or with a random team instead of having solid friends that share your interests and want to play with you. I have came a long way and met many cool people. The main reason I left the team I was with for over a year was because two assholes were added to the team and the team was never available for any runs with me. Yes I can respect that everyone wants good items but cant we just play to play and have a good time and split the items. :(

Moving forward I am pretty sure everyone is wondering what I am going to do with my items on my account. I was thinking that maybe I can just have a raffle or give them to a GM or something to distribute out to people in need but then. Either way someone is getting rich at my expense.

Please note I do not want to quit playing on this server but I am at the point where I feel I have been pushed into a corner alone and have no reason or motivation to log on anymore. Its not cool logging onto a server full of members and yet have none of them even want play with you unless it benefits them directly.

Anyways enough of my jibbering, I will be opening random games throughout the weekend to distribute my items amongst select people and after Sunday at 11:59 PM EST I will be logging off and uninstalling the game from all my computers.

Best Regards

-VIREC-

• Like 2

Its not cool logging onto a server full of members and yet have none of them even want play with you unless it benefits them directly.

finally some one that understands.... sad to see you go. take care.

its a shame that server greed pushes people to feel this way.

Edited by Auroboro
  • Like 1

I feel pretty much the same way ;-; when it comes to playing with team members. Especially with this Christmas event recently. I recieved little to no help in PODs because everyone is concerned with getting a million to one PGF drop smh. And I did more RTs than ever even though I had a goal I wanted to reach with friends. I'll probably take a break after the christmas event is gone because I feel conflicted.

I do remember you helping me Virec on that POD...and that is pretty the only true help I got so I appreciate you for that :)

So I'm totally feeling how you feel man and its an unwanted feeling we have in a game we love so much :(

I want to thank you for all of your hard work you put in this game :)

P.S I wanna have an Item to remember you by ^_^

Your friend, Rhundal

Sent from phone

Edited by Nick Dansby
  • Like 1

Sorry to see you go, Virec. I completely understand where you're coming from. Before running with you I had given up on running RT because whenever I asked for help I was laughed at by the veterans, and whenever I set up a room to ask for help, I got a bunch of newbies who didn't know anything about running RT... if I got anyone at all. I know we only managed that one run, but it was fun.

Sorry to see you go, Virec. I completely understand where you're coming from. Before running with you I had given up on running RT because whenever I asked for help I was laughed at by the veterans, and whenever I set up a room to ask for help, I got a bunch of newbies who didn't know anything about running RT... if I got anyone at all. I know we only managed that one run, but it was fun.

Honestly sounds like you're complaining about not being carried through RT more often and people letting you have whatever drops you want. If the Veterans laugh at you, so the fuck what? Instead of complaining about new people joining your game and not knowing what to do, how about you take the time to teach them? That way the next time they join your game they'll be able to help you more.

• Like 3

You should think about it, take a break, and then if u really dont want to play anymore, do the things that u said. But think about it, this thing happened to me before ( maybe i got other reasons but i wanted to quit too ) after a few days maybe you will want to play again. Keep ur stuff that u worked hard to get and take a break.

Edited by Rodrigo Chacon
  • Like 4

Only just started this server end of september, i find it better then the one i was on previously and hope you change your mind as you sound a elder type on here who has wisdom he could share on and maybe things may seem down now but things can only get better, wishing you the best in whatever you decide. :)

• Like 2

Sad to see you go, bro. You were one of the better merchants on this forum, too.

Personally, I mainly play solo, so can't relate to your reasons for leaving. By all means take a break for a few weeks, but don't permanently leave. I think on your return you should make a thread on the forum to seek for users that will want to hunt for specific gear you also want to hunt for. Fuck joining a team, seriously. Target specific users that want to achieve the same goals you do.

Just my advice on your issue.

• Like 1

Sad to see you go, bro. You were one of the better merchants on this forum, too.

Personally, I mainly play solo, so can't relate to your reasons for leaving. By all means take a break for a few weeks, but don't permanently leave. I think on your return you should make a thread on the forum to seek for users that will want to hunt for specific gear you also want to hunt for. Fuck joining a team, seriously. Target specific users that want to achieve the same goals you do.

Just my advice on your issue.

'Target specific users that want to achieve the same goals you do.'

In plain speak: Join other players PGF Hunts and try to ninja theirs.

Just say what you really mean from now on, lmao.

• Like 1