PGF ONLY MINE

I understand your plight and am fully on your team but I gotta say, that's not a positive life outlook. Many oppressed groups throughout history have and still do fight what many would consider "a losing battle". Don't sell yourself short. Fight all your battles with the pso fire you have now, despite how hopeless some may be, and I'm sure you will yield many positive results

You are right but I am a strategist and I dont settle because someone has a difference of opinion regardless if PSO logic or not.

The sad result of this topic is that this is not a judgement or real life it is the internet and aslong as there is a computer between two people there will always be drama or ethugs around the world, As I have said in the past ethernet verbage doesnt have any meaning if the person cannot address this in the same scenario in real life. No balls no glory.

Edited by Virec
  • Like 2

I have sent the log file off to a GM with a LOG file from the game (SERVER SIDE) this means the log cant be altered LOL

Ok. Can we just wait for GM's? You are becoming too agressive. Reread the first post please again and calm down. There were not any letter about You. You came here and started to type. I left your room and wished you luck, right? I didn't 'STEAL' your PGF. It is still yours, ok? Now take a deep breath and wait please.

• Like 1

Ok. Can we just wait for GM's? You are becoming too agressive. Reread the first post please again and calm down. There were not any letter about You. You came here and started to type. I left your room and wished you luck, right? I didn't 'STEAL' your PGF. It is still yours, ok? Now take a deep breath and wait please.

You didnt steal because you were caught in the act blinding by your own self arrogance. There is a different between me and you, We are both assholes in each others eyes and regardless what you or I say to one another the other person is always wrong. This is why I have parked my response for now plus I have information from a staff member to stand down for now until their investigation is complete.

and here comes all of the trolls, I would recommend this topic be locked until a staff member is able to complete their investigation on this and formulate a educated response.

• Like 1

without going into the side tracked debate where the op is being destroyed just wanted to make a few points

In the log you are the one that mentioned ban not him. (you must be used to it by now)

You talked about the game mechanic give finder mode. The other option would allow the creator of the room to get every rare drop. He stated in the log that he wanted PGF and anything else was free game. Very unselfish tbh. You come across as a selfish person. You even made the topic sound selfish. You are probably one of those aliens who camp on the drop spot with an auto button on your controller that can pick up a drop before a normal human being can.

now for the side tracking.

You clearly made this topic in relation to the game with Virec. stop trying to generalize it all of a sudden now. Its like asking if a pigs pussy is pork.

Its common sense really that if someone made a seabed/RT game that they will be hunting pgf during this event. Then again you seem to fit outside of "common" hence the alien comment above.

The only thing common about you is the trend of banned accounts. I hope a GM answers your quastion with another ban.

• Like 4

Alright, so I will concentrate on these 3 posts

Hello.
Well many of ppl here say 'im hunting pgf and its mine if it drops'. ok. BUT they create the OPEN and FREE TO JOIN room called for example RT. They say about reports, bans.
But what for? Ban for game mechanics? There is not "give a creator of room" mode. Its give a finder mode. We do the same moves during the game: kill and hunt. BUT pgf for him?
Why don't play solo then or with your team only? Or just name it like PGFFORME.
And i saw so many times when they say near the OLGA these words. IS IT OK?
Can GM's answered this quastion please.

A called drop, well is that... I think it doesn't matter when the person calls it (as long as it has not dropped or was picked up)

If its open or private room doesn't matter either, you are free to not run with them if you don't like the setup.

Now I have listed these on a list and save in a note pad format from my records. Some of these are previously listed on the forums but some are from pm's sent directly to GM's.

1. GC:42160616 - Unknown+ (hacking)

Topic: Banned via PM.

2. GC:42157618 - Canelita ( due to lack of evidence was over turned)

Topic: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/24421-likely-hacker/

3. GC: 42156777 - Katarina ( Also disrespected the hunt when I was hunting Hylian shield during triforce event )

Topic : http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/23729-hylian-shield-stolen/

Both the same person according to the MAC info supplied via the user connection. One thing I am very good at is my real life job as a network engineer. Tracking packets from its source is my day job and my CCNA backs this aspect up. Both of the above listed guild numbers are related to this user and in regards to this users actions in the past. This user was previously banned for hacking under one of the guild numbers listed above. Regardless thats evidence for me not to play with the user.

If a GM requires MAC reverse tables and etc from the network raw I can supply those but only via pm because it would reveal my work vpn aswell where I originally pulled this information on my work PC.

Regardless of the situation this is unacceptable in my opinion. This user oaughta thank their god that I am not in charge of discipline on this server. :)

This is proof enough that the poster of this topic has a big disregard for the rules of the ultima server and will obviously continue to push the limits with no remorse.

At this time I am going to let this be my final post in this thread because I have proven my point and possibly secured a ban for the user that posted this topic.

I can surely say the second one is not him. I don't know how you verified that those are "the same person", but you are more than welcome to show me.

I have sent the log file off to a GM with a LOG file from the game (SERVER SIDE) this means the log cant be altered LOL

I don't know what you meant by this, but you can NOT get server side logs.

You said you sent to a GM, in that case it wasn't me, as before more than welcome to sent them to me.

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

No there were no pgf. He threatened me bans. Well that was the last point.

And can we see the truly logs? The first time he said was after 30 mins i joind? I mean somethin about pgf.

Edited by 500john