PGF ONLY MINE

I will not reread your first post because this topic is just a disagreement if right or wrong in my opinion. You are in disagreement with server rules because you want things to be the same way they were from that terrible schtack server or whatever. This is not the first time you have caused trouble in a game and no matter how anyone explains it to you, you will always believe that if it drops its yours. And like I said in the logs if you cant play by the rules of the Ultima server then dont play here.

I remember having issues with you when I was hunting HYlians during the Triforce event, its obvious that you know the rules but yet you feel the need to purposely join games and attempt to ninja an item.

Please dont join anymore of my rooms , you are not welcome.

• Like 1

alright ill just say it like that virec if u were to make a game just for fun and u werent looking or hunting for an item but something good drops would u say its mine after the person took the so called item?

alright ill just say it like that virec if u were to make a game just for fun and u werent looking or hunting for an item but something good drops would u say its mine after the person took the so called item?

no because it was not announced or anything so its free game. The hunt has to be announced by room creator and any and all who join need to respect it and if they cant then they can leave. I have joined many rooms where others have been hunting items and respected the hunt. Ask anyone who plays with me has played with me,

I remember having issues with you when I was hunting HYlians during the Triforce event, its obvious that you know the rules but yet you feel the need to purposely join games and attempt to ninja an item.

I hate when people lie. I play here 1.5-2 months.

thats what ive been talking about the hunted item wasnt announce in the beginning and yet u keep replying.... and what happens when he announce it when the so called person cant leave? such as the ending of a boss or while at the boss i mean the exp is here the person worked with the others so why would anyone leave? after doing all that work and finally boom at the boss the item cant be yours if u get the chance to pick it up?

I always announce when im hunting and if I join someone elses hunt I respect the hunt

@500john, should I reveal your other alias (banned account) ?

Edited by Virec

alright i can post again like i said in my previous comment this post doesnt apply to u virec i mean u announce it in the beginning like i said but this post was made for the one who dont announce it from the beginning if u read my previous comment u will prob understand what i have been talking about.

• Like 1

I am not that guy ray and everyone that knows me knows that I am a prick from time to time but I always respect the rules of this server and the request of other players hunts my credibility is not worth this guys deception. If this player made a new account and has not committed their previous crimes or offenses then I respect they changed but if they come back just to ignore community rules and regulations I do not support that.

Al

Edited by Virec
  • Like 1

I am the player the poster is talking about. X is my fomar and the host of this room that 500john posted the log from. The problem is he didnt post the log from beginning as I have. also this player is on my do not hunt with list because he has burned me in the past.