Weak

Angeldust

But DF is the best weapon in the game with single hit(special) and multi hit for HU and Dark meteor the best multi hit wep. I am referring to players doing TA after they feel they have accomplished everything. And it is IMPOSSIBLE to beat a TA time without having dark weapons

In all my PSO career I have never really cared that much about the strongest weapons. I always went for the coolest looking weapons. And since the SCHTHack days people always frown at me when I'm hunting a Musashi or a Double Saber. "Why not hunt Yamato? Ur high enough", because I want a Musashi! It was my first favorite weapon I found way back in the old days when my best friend and I pretty much lived in my room just so we could play PSO day and night. And even on this server I will not stop hunting for a Musashi or Double Saber, no matter how obsolete it might be on my level.

So if running around with cool but weak weapons make me look like a noob, then forgive me. Or don't forgive me. I won't force you to forgive me.

• Like 1

Personally I feel that challenge mode is where you can separate the weak from the strong. You work with gear you find and you must know how to avoid getting hit and work with normal weapons you find.

• Like 1

@Angel You took the words right out of my mouth : diska of braveman, vjaya and daylight scar really are among the most powerful weapon when to comes to raw damage. I can do a RT in 28-30 min with the help of my dear fonewife, which I think is pretty honorable given am not a pro nor a ranger =)

@cyane I so much want a Bloody Art T--T Well I know it's not hard to find, but I meant a good bloody art of course ^^

@chuk I feel like it's true enough, challenge mode is well named after all (however it's kinda sad that s-rank or not that good on ultima... because of the lack of hit mainly). Also, certain battle mode are a good way to separate the weak from the strong. Am not talking about the stupid one where people fight with their stuff 1v1, am talking about the kind where character are reset, you find stuff in the labyrinth (I think it was a temple map) and each time you die you level up. It was really a well made battle mode and kind hard to master.

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 2

... (however it's kinda sad that s-rank or not that good on ultima... because of the lack of hit mainly). ...

S-Ranks don't have hit or stats in any server... :onion-head49:

And even then, depending on the weapon type and special, hell needle isn't that bad.

Woups, sorry. I didn't mean to say that other server does have hit and stats on s-rank. Just that since it's ultima and ultimate monster have much more evp, it has become kind useless here. Hell needle ? Isn't it better to just get a hell arms with 50 hit ? Dunno, I don't play ranger but anyway I don't think a hell needle will be any help in ep1 and even ep4. So the only thing left I see is zalure/jellen weapon for cast...

I'm making a new bloody art skin >;3 it will be one of my main weps even if it's not that good! It's my fav one in terms of shape

In all my PSO career I have never really cared that much about the strongest weapons. I always went for the coolest looking weapons. And since the SCHTHack days people always frown at me when I'm hunting a Musashi or a Double Saber. "Why not hunt Yamato? Ur high enough", because I want a Musashi! It was my first favorite weapon I found way back in the old days when my best friend and I pretty much lived in my room just so we could play PSO day and night. And even on this server I will not stop hunting for a Musashi or Double Saber, no matter how obsolete it might be on my level.

So if running around with cool but weak weapons make me look like a noob, then forgive me. Or don't forgive me. I won't force you to forgive me.

honestly, I'd like to see something done with Cross Scar since it's literally one of my favorite weapons, its just too weak to make viable to use. I've thought about maxing out a pair on this server but its just not worth it lol

I'd like to see them made into a cool battleforce weapon, but it sounds like Twin Elysion was coming soon??????

• 2 weeks later...

Twin Elysion was coming soon??????

A Twin Elysion sounds like potential badassery. I'd use that FOsho.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...