What can I get for 25 DTS?

Thinking about donating to the server recently, considering how little patience I possess for hunting. Any practical things I could buy, such as decent RA gear?

Edited by Nick Dansby

It depends on your class aswell currently the girls have better options for weapons : /

What do you mean the girls have better weps? ;)

Which weapons are good for girls

Edited by Innocent

What do you mean the girls have better weps? ;)

Which weapons are good for girls

well currently the girls get Vivienne a top tier double saber easily droppable with good stats and the Rambling may which a really strong ranged weapon which although can be obtained blank year round as a quest reward is currently dropping with stats on v hard Saint millon , the guys get the harder to drop girasole and combo locked master raven and l&k 38 : ( oh and I forgot the gals can use last swan which is also pretty good but only drops blank through bpd quests Edited by solo guy

well currently the girls get Vivienne a top tier double saber easily droppable with good stats and the Rambling may which a really strong ranged weapon which although can be obtained blank year round as a quest reward is currently dropping with stats on v hard Saint millon , the guys get the harder to drop girasole and combo locked master raven and l&k 38 : ( oh and I forgot the gals can use last swan which is also pretty good but only drops blank through bpd quests

Gotcha, I guess you are right, but master raven isnt bad! And guys have a gender specific custom psycho weapon. BTW I like your sig pic!

• Like 1

TY innocent : ) to go back to the original topic of melee fo weapons I have another thread about lowering the ata of PR so FOmar and FOnewman could use it but it's seems to have hit a dead end with no gm comments : (currently the only weapons I think are decent for melee fo are master sword with hit (they have low ata so hit is a must) a ultima reaper (hit again) one of the double Sabres mentioned earlier (and surprise hit needed : O) Slicer of fanatic and maybe vengeance if I knew who could equip it ? Also bringers rifle , charge Vulcans and type weapons which the good ones are very rare and expensive and unfortunately most of its expensive : (

Battle fos are nice if you can get hit on a parasol it will do some damage. But let's be real, battle fos with this server boosted evp monsters are a bit of a joke. Don't get me wrong it's more of a challenge than schthack from when I played there. But I've seen some fomars still miss with a 60hit hundred souls. It's up to you and you're always welcome to experiment but battle fos are extremely hard to have a well rounded one. You will need a lot more dts than 25 to make a semi decent one. Go for fomarl :P get yourself a hit rambling may its boss. Sof with hit is sweet too. Bringers if you like rifles. Viviene with hit since they are cheap. I thought sues coat was a female hunter only? I will be staring my fomarl soon. If I see you in game we can try them battle fos and see how we do. Good luck man

Im making my battle FOmar for soloing really , as soon as you get in a group you will easily be out damaged : ( but starlords right its expensive and probably an acquired playstyle due to its reliance on buffing and debuffing before eventually getting stuck into the fight while everyone else just can just fight through most content with there characters normal buffs/debuffs battle fos are busy trying to dodge hits more due to lower health and positioning is more important , definitely one of the more challenging ways to play pso

Edited by solo guy